No announcement yet.

GGG betting odds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
    He was listed on some sites as -4000 to -5000 over both Lee and Saunders. Reality is very few boxers would have short odds on him right now.

Which is why he need to fight SOG. Lil G need to man up and take his incomprehensible ass to Oakland to get some of this work.
    You make a good Andre Ward troll. Larry's isn't kicking in!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      This is how I picture you when you haven't responded to a GGG thread in five minutes.
      Very funny!

Comment

This is how I picture you when you haven't responded to a GGG thread in five minutes.
        Good stuff, but can you answer the question?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Good stuff, but can you answer the question?
          As much as I enjoy our long winded debates that ultimately nowhere, the answer is no. I'm 95% sure we had this debate a five times already and you've heard my answer already. I know that's how you get your kicks, so I'm sorry for leaving you with blue balls today.

Comment

As much as I enjoy our long winded debates that ultimately nowhere, the answer is no. I'm 95% sure we had this debate a five times already and you've heard my answer already. I know that's how you get your kicks, so I'm sorry for leaving you with blue balls today.
            Figures. Don't blame you for not trying, the reason is obvious, and not long winded

Comment

I bet you could do this to a lot of guys & get comparable numbers or just ****ty odds for many cats for stretches.

The sad thing as a boxing fan is there are so few elite fighter competitive fights. Everyone is trying sooooo hard to protect their position/money/trajectory/narrative/whatever.

Comment

Lara will be - 600 max. Let's do it. #shocktheworld
                And Ward would have been betting Fav , says a lot about the fights he has had .

Comment

pretty sure monroe was the fav agaisnt ggg. that slick style and all

Comment

Working...
                  X