Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Bitter: 'Let [Marquez] Enjoy What He Did To Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what else is pacman suppost to say
    "I want to fight Jmm and have my trainer and wife think im dead again"
    IT was an Epic KO and Pac juices too so the playing feild was even

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      JMM will always be like the butthurt kid who grabbed the basketball to end the game and run home.
      I love Marquez, but he is a sore loser lol.

If his opponent doesn't completely shut him out and beat him in every second of every round like Floyd did, he'll cry robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        good gentlemanly attitude pac ...it's jmm's biggest accomplishment by far, no need to say anything negative
        expecially after the hurt shoulder debacle

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          I'll bet my life that Pac wasn't on PEDs in any of the Marquez fights... if you bet your life that Mayweather has never used PEDs, including the Pac fight, you know massive dehydration the night before the biggest fight of his career...
          Would you agree that they were both (Floyd & Pacquiao) dirty fighters, trained by the same (Alex Ariza) dirty trainer? I think all 3 (Floyd, Manny & Marquez) were dirty, yet somehow Manny doesn't receive the same hate as Floyd & Marquez. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            what else is pacman suppost to say
            "I want to fight Jmm and have my trainer and wife think im dead again"
            IT was an Epic KO and Pac juices too so the playing feild was even
            There is more evidence that Floyd juices than Pac, but if you have some new evidence the rest of the world doesn't have...please share that with us...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Would you agree that they were both (Floyd & Pacquiao) dirty fighters, trained by the same (Alex Ariza) dirty trainer? I think all 3 (Floyd, Manny & Marquez) were dirty, yet somehow Manny doesn't receive the same hate as Floyd & Marquez. Why is that?
              I didn't say all 3 were dirty. I think there are suspicious circumstances concerning all 3 with Pac having the least dirt on him. Marquez having the most and Floyd's circumstances are extremely suspicious especially leading into the Pac fight, the dehydrated the night before but being able to run for 12 rounds doesn't make sense...

Floyd and Marquez both have the memo connection and Floyd refuses to test outside of USADA, whereas Pac has used VADA testing, and when Marquez used VADA he got schooled by Bradley.

I think the "hate" as you call it is aimed at Floyd and Marquez more than Pac because Floyd never fought the biggest threat to him at the time the fight was in demand since Castillo II. Floyd waits fights out when they aren't as appealing and avoided the 1 or 2 biggest challenges to him and always settled for number 3 or 4.

Marquez is hated because his cheating was so blatant to people.. Memo, huge muscle gain, body acne, shocking KO power he never had, and he ducked the Pac fifth fight with blood-testing which would have proven a lot to fans. Marquez will be remembered more for ducking a fifth Pac fight and the suspicious circumstances surrounding his body in the fourth fight..

Pac is known as the guy who will fight anyone and a little guy who moved up divisions and took on challenges where he was either an underdog going in or only a slight favorite...

Comment

After all the brutal wars pacquiao has endured he still wants another war with marquez.. Like him or not pac got balls of steel yo.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  JMM will always be like the butthurt kid who grabbed the basketball to end the game and run home.
                  More like the guy that slam dunked the ball on a fool, balls, in his face, hanging on the rim, shattered the glass, then stared over on top of him...then took his ball and walked home like a G.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    I didn't say all 3 were dirty. I think there are suspicious circumstances concerning all 3 with Pac having the least dirt on him. Marquez having the most and Floyd's circumstances are extremely suspicious especially leading into the Pac fight, the dehydrated the night before but being able to run for 12 rounds doesn't make sense...

Floyd and Marquez both have the memo connection and Floyd refuses to test outside of USADA, whereas Pac has used VADA testing, and when Marquez used VADA he got schooled by Bradley.

I think the "hate" as you call it is aimed at Floyd and Marquez more than Pac because Floyd never fought the biggest threat to him at the time the fight was in demand since Castillo II. Floyd waits fights out when they aren't as appealing and avoided the 1 or 2 biggest challenges to him and always settled for number 3 or 4.

Marquez is hated because his cheating was so blatant to people.. Memo, huge muscle gain, body acne, shocking KO power he never had, and he ducked the Pac fifth fight with blood-testing which would have proven a lot to fans. Marquez will be remembered more for ducking a fifth Pac fight and the suspicious circumstances surrounding his body in the fourth fight..

Pac is known as the guy who will fight anyone and a little guy who moved up divisions and took on challenges where he was either an underdog going in or only a slight favorite...
                    I find the fact that Manny has the "least" dirt on him incredible! He refused testing which significantly delayed "the fight." He didn't ask for testing vs. Marquez...why? His trainer (Roach) said he was given "suspicious" shakes, and won a defamation suit vs. Ariza, and then Roach and Manny hire Justin Fortune as S&C, and Roach admits that Fortune is 1 of 2 fighters that he trained that used steroids. All 3 are VERY SUSPECT, but Floyd is the only one to beat the other two. Manny fans need to wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      More like the guy that slam dunked the ball on a fool, balls, in his face, hanging on the rim, shattered the glass, then stared over on top of him...then took his ball and walked home like a G.
                      Everybody who dunked on Alonzo Mourning also got blocked and smashed to the ground as well. You might dunk on him once during the game, but you know he's gonna smash you defensively as well so to take the ball and run away home after you get in one good victory moment, is a ***** move.

Comment

Working...
                      X