Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Lucas Matthysse vs Viktor Postol Fight Prediction/Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****!! I woke up this morning to check the results, and... He got knocked out?!?! I'll admit, I don't know much bout Postol. But if he's knocking out a guy like Matthysse then he must be really friggin good.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
      I'm calling it right now. Postol well not see the tenth round. I also see Soto getting the ko in the late rounds
      Good job Malo you @sshole :****you:

Postol won't see the tenth round he says

Bet money it's a sure thing he says

Comment

• He quit like a b*tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          He quit like a b*tch.
          Fair tactics by Postol right? breaking an opponent's eye with a headbutt

Comment

• Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
            Holy ****!! I woke up this morning to check the results, and... He got knocked out?!?! I'll admit, I don't know much bout Postol. But if he's knocking out a guy like Matthysse then he must be really friggin good.
            Postol used his height and reach better than expected, and showed that he's a good boxer really. But he also cheated all the fight, clinching and headbutting and got away with it with only a warning. He broke Lucas eye with a headbutt.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Fair tactics by Postol right? breaking an opponent's eye with a headbutt

His head isn't even hitting his eye. I don't know if you've ever tried to headbutt (or even punch someone), but this isn't Kill Bill...can't exactly aim for the eyeball and expect success.

Comment

His head isn't even hitting his eye. I don't know if you've ever tried to headbutt (or even punch someone), but this isn't Kill Bill...can't exactly aim for the eyeball and expect success.
                HIS HEAD ISN'T EVEN HITTING HIS EYE? LOL... just below the eye and guess what? Lucas was coming forward so he clearly got his eye beaten badly by that headbutt.

You cannot be serious as McEnroe would say.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  HIS HEAD ISN'T EVEN HITTING HIS EYE? LOL... just below the eye and guess what? Lucas was coming forward so he clearly got his eye beaten badly by that headbutt.

You cannot be serious as McEnroe would say.
                  So he is the first fighter to get caught with a headbutt on his cheekbone? He quit no matter how you slice it.

Comment

He quit like a b*tch.
                    So when Mayweather says "health first" you are cool with it but when someone else wants to look out for their health, they are a "bitch"? Cool, got it.

Comment

You ever had a fractured cheekbone by chance? I know the answer but my point is you can have an injury to your jaw that will swell your eye up and cause issues not even close to the injured area.

Comment

Working...
                      X