Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Canelo fight GGG in may.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    Bite your tongue! Canelo is a PPV star! Just ask anybody who posts on this message board. He was single-handedly responsible for 2.2 million PPVs against Mayweather, 325,000 against Angulo and 200,000 against Lara. Surely, he can convince 100,000 suckers (I mean fans) to pay $70 for this fight.
    He could maybe bring in 350k for this fight. The Mayweather fight was an exception because Canelo was hyped up like crazy even though he recently struggled against Trout, a fighter which Mayweather is 10x better than. Canelo had no chance, it was just a hype fight that got so many buys. Floyd played the people very well

Comment

Why doesn't Cotto? He's the middleweight champion. He would get folded like a chair if he fought Golovkin and he knows it.

Comment

$...

I do think he'll fight Golovkin eventually though - just when the time is right and when the fight will sell best. Gotta give Canelo credit he doesn't duck guys, willing to fight anyone and the opportunity hes faced at the age of 24 deserves everyones respect.

I do think Golovkin will tear him a new one though.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Can GGG even make 155?
          Why should he make 155? They would fight at the middleweights, right?

Comment

"Why doesn't Canelo fight GGG in may?".........

Because no Mexican would pay just to watch Ginger at the slaughterhouse...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing23 View Post
              Stfu up. Funny cotto being a typical diva. Canelo wants to fight the best. **** it and Canelo will fight ggg and if he loses it's cool at least he ain't ducking fools.
              I'm a big Canelo supporter, and I agree that Canelo wants to fight the best. But it's actually pretty funny to me how people forget what a fighter has done once he doesn't want to fight a fan favorite fighter. May I remind you of Cotto's resume?

Top Undefeated Fighters: Malignaggi, Torres, Quintana, Mayweather, Trout, Foreman.

Other Dangerous fights: Mosley, Margarito, Pacquiao, Clottey, Martinez.

Other very good wins: Bailey, Corley, Judah, NDou, Sosa.

He refuses to fight one fighter who doesn't bring much money to the table, and he's called all types of names but you damn boxing fans. I seriously ****ing hate boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
              X