Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't canelo want to fight andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inkanyamba is back

Comment

Originally posted by Akinyemba View Post
      Yeah he just fought lara, and he should've lost smartie.

So if you just are gifted a gift decision, shouldn't that light a fire and make you want to fight the best? Clottey fight is a joke and holds no title, Andrade is a rising name with a belt with no chin apparently. So why not fight him?
      Lara ran around the ring and almost got folded up twice by Nelo. You want to run around like that, then go to a track. He was scared for his life in there but I do think that a boxer like Andrade is ALL wrong for Canelo. He is too tall, too rangy, and too fast. I can see Canelo getting hurt as well by a punch heh doesn't see.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        you dont go from nameless bums to canelo...
        I just said he's a world champion at canelo's weight, why would you NOT want him to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Lara ran around the ring and almost got folded up twice by Nelo. You want to run around like that, then go to a track. He was scared for his life in there but I do think that a boxer like Andrade is ALL wrong for Canelo. He is too tall, too rangy, and too fast. I can see Canelo getting hurt as well by a punch heh doesn't see.
          Let me get this right, Lara lands more punches at a higher connect rate and is accused of "running" by so called "boxing" fans?

Cool beans

Comment

I kind of agree with this, Canelo showed he cant cut off the ring against Mayweather but I don't think Andrade would win by KO, but UD...
            No he knocks him out plain and simple.

Comment

Ay my bad bruh, I just now saw it, still... doesn't excuse the fact that IMO canelo is dodging andrade.. smh
              Patience grass hopper. They all get that ass whooped in due time. It will be no different with Andrea, either he trades and dies or runs and loses. Your choice Alinyombza. It really doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Patience grass hopper. They all get that ass whooped in due time. It will be no different with Andrea, either he trades and dies or runs and loses. Your choice Alinyombza. It really doesn't matter.

Why wait around if he has such a bad chin and a title? Not one canelo fan has yet to answer this

Comment

I just said he's a world champion at canelo's weight, why would you NOT want him to fight?
                  if canelo wanted he could have taken laras belt, he only cares about the WBC one..

Comment

Why wait around if he has such a bad chin and a title? Not one canelo fan has yet to answer this
                    Well, if it was up to me they can sign the fight tonight. But it ain't, so why you asking me? Unless you're implying Canelo is scared of Andrade. Either way you sound dumb. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      if canelo wanted he could have taken laras belt, he only cares about the WBC one..
                      Oh lordy lord, has it really gotten to this point LOL!! He doesn't want a belt next , because why hedoesnt like the color ?

Comment

Working...
                      X