Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Lucky Mathysse's chin been perma cracked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said Weebzy^

Comment

The only shot I saw that visibly hurt Matty was that right hand in the opening clause.. and even then Matty recovered with the next few seconds and hit Molina with a shot that sent him to the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        lol says the guy who comes with predictable flomo/haymon bias every time.

Garcia was outboxed in his last fight and hurt in his previous two. Molina would crack him on his big head and probably have him picking up his teeth like Mickey Bey. Molina's not a little guy like Judah and Lucas and Garcia isn't hard to find.
        Dude u got the nerve to say Garcia was hurt? Smh Ur bias is showing. This is what's wrong with u Lucas fans. U cannot proxy it. Lucas lost to Danny. It's over stop trying to imply he's the better fighter with ******ed triangle theories that don't work. Danny took everything the "monster" Lucas had and didnt go down. Now u are gonna find a new monster who can get the job done? It's pathetic.

Molina beats Danny? Based off what? He has exactly a punchers chance in that fight. Against a guy with a solid chin. Herrera ihas a much bigger chance against Lucas, a fighter who's illustrated he can be outboxed and beat by someone who won't buckle from his pressure. Well surprise that's what Herrera is all about.
        Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 06-18-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          All I know is he looked like crap in his last fight against a domestic level opponent. I'm sure his fight with Danny took something out of him.
          I thought he looked great, especially the second half of the fight...

People see a couple of compromised moments and lose their minds, you fell into that.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Dude u got the nerve to say Garcia was hurt? Smh Ur bias is showing. This is what's wrong with u Lucas fans. U cannot proxy it. Lucas lost to Danny. It's over stop trying to imply he's the better fighter with ******ed triangle theories that don't work. Danny took everything the "monster" Lucas had and didnt go down. Now u are gonna find a new monster who can get the job done? It's pathetic.
            Garcia was hurt against Judah (R.9) and hurt in the late rounds against Matthysse (repeatedly held on when in trouble).

Molina beats Danny? Based off what? He has exactly a punchers chance in that fight. Against a guy with a solid chin. Herrera ihas a much bigger chance against Lucas, a fighter who's illustrated he can be outboxed and beat by someone who won't buckle from his pressure. Well surprise that's what Herrera is all about.
            Garcia gets hit a lot, I like Molina's chin over Garcia's and I like his power over Garcia's. Nothing special about Garcia's boxing ability that would make me pick him over Molina.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 06-18-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Molina is a hard puncher and so is danny

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Garcia was hurt against Judah (R.9) and hurt in the late rounds against Matthysse (repeatedly held on when in trouble).

Garcia gets hit a lot, I like Molina's chin over Garcia's and I like his power over Garcia's. Nothing special about Garcia's boxing ability that would make me pick him over Molina.
                Oh please. Like I said he has a punchers chance. Please don't go making a domestic American fighter some monster just because he knocked Lucas down. I know plenty about John Molina and u don't need many skills to outbox him. Danny would have little trouble with a fighter like him. Wrong type of fighter. And I'm tired of hearing about how hurt he was. Judah couldn't knock him down, Lucas couldn't knock him down although everyone swore it was gonna happen. Now it's Molina.

Comment

Notice there's only a handful of posters riding the "Lucas Wave" still ... If an anti-Lucas thread was made this time last year it would've had 15 pages by now and been flooded with Mathysse-tards ... I don't know if he's been perma cracked but he has def lost a lot of steam.. And I think Garcia had something to do with that. Lucas never really thought he lost a boxing match and a big chunk of the public agreed. He lost to Danny, he knew it, it took something from him... At the very least mentally, if not both mentally and physically.

Comment

Garcia destroyed that jaw, he hit it way too hard and it got streched!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

People are riding Molina now? The guy that Demarco made cower in a corner in like 40 seconds

This place

Comment

Working...
                      X