Collapse
No announcement yet.

european fighters...."a dying breed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna post this image again of all the world champs. I couldve counted Klitschkos as Germans but I didnt cuz I dont claim other countries fighters as my own and vice-versa. only 8 americans, look at the # of Mexicans and German.

Its clear that South America/Europe/Asia is dominating Boxing today. 40 years ago I'm sure most of the top fighters were in USA.

Americans need to realize that people want to see 2 fighters put it all in the ring and hold nothing back, doesnt matter win or lose. American fighters are lazy and do the minimum needed to win and thats why Andre Ward had less fans than AA in his own back yard yesterday. If they fought in Germany even a old AA wouldve drew atleast 20k. Andre Ward could only get like 500 people to see him and Probably only sold 50 tickets and gave away the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      dirrell boxed froch's ears off......

a SD loss in the u.k. = robbed.

MAHAHAHAHA

Dirrel is a joke, ran from Froch, did an Oscar winning performance against Abraham and made up stories to get out of fighting Ward.

Even Alan Green was laughing at him.

Hey but I suppose that make a star in America, no wonder MMA is more popular over there with the likes of Dirrel and the nutter that is Ward, who can produce borefest after borefest.

Comment

I had to block this guy after reading his responses. Trolls like this destroys forums, I suggest your guys do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          Well thats SO mature! Lets take a look at the leading fighters today:
          Manny Pacquiao-Pinoy/Filipino, the nr.1 p4p fighter, REAL one
          Miguel Cotto-Rican, the best fighter of the 154 division right now
          Wladimir Klitschko-Ukrainian, the nr.1 heavyweight today, Ring mag champion
          Nonito Donaire-Pinoy, WBC/WBO champ and the hottest bantamweight today
          JMM-Mexican, the Ring and WBA/WBO lw champion, one of the p4p best today
          Amir Khan-British, the WBA lww champion and the real star of the division
          Victor Ortiz-a Mexican-American, WBC ww champion and a bright new star of the division
          Sergio Martinez-Argentinian, the p4p top 3 and mw king today
          Tomasz Adamek-Polish, former cw king and current top 5 heavyweight

And who you got? Mayweather, who has slipped from the rankings and is hiding in his big mansion, refusing to fight Pacman and Mosley, who is so shot you could scrape him from the concrete. The only real star you got today is Bradley and he has yet to prove himself for real.
          wait a minute. did you just say mayweather is refusing to fight MOSLEY???????????????? as i said. you are a OBVIOUS TROLL. (maybe one of tunnys a million accounts) ether that or a complete & utter MORON. MAHAHAHAHAHAHA "mayweather is refusing to fight mosley"

we have bradley, hopkins, ward, cloud, mayweather, cunningham, dawson, and many others. europe has 4 elites at most. most countries only have 4 to 5 elites. europe is a **** hole with very few TALENT in the continent. BARELY ANY ATG'S. so few talent that euros must search outside of the continent in fighters like "pacman" just to have pride in a boxer MAHAHAHAHAHAHA the thread is about europe & you're telling me about purto rico, brazil, Philippines, (you're a coward with no pride or DIGNITY in your own continent)
          Last edited by americanbot; 05-15-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
            Lets not forget their great fallen star, KIRKLAND. The guy who was touted to be the new IT. The savior of the American boxing and 154 division. What happened to him?
            he went to prision & tore his body up over the course of 2 years u moron MAHAHAHAHAHA

kessler, calzaghie, abraham, froch, have all falling to americans.

your continent sucks & have always been NONE important in the world of boxing. HARDLY any ATG'S from europe......show me a euro fighter TODAY that will rank higher then hopkins on the ATG list?

you can't because ALL of your fighters fizzle out without actually doing anything. look at pirog who's a 30 year old VETERAN & had a easy fight against a american teeneger (jacobs) but showed his TRUE colors in his last bout against a none teenager. (in which he looked like ****) mahahahahahaha
            Last edited by americanbot; 05-15-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              he went to prision & tore his body up over the course of 2 years u moron MAHAHAHAHAHA

kessler, calzaghie, abraham, froch, have all falling to americans.

your continent sucks & have always been NONE important in the world of boxing. HARDLY any ATG'S from europe......show me a euro fighter TODAY that will rank higher then hopkins on the ATG list?

you can't because ALL of your fighter fizzle out without actually doing anything. look at pirog who's a 30 year old VETERAN & had a easy fight against a american teeneger (jacobs) but showed his TRUE colors in his last bout against a none teenager. (in which he looked like ****) mahahahahahaha
              just wondering, did you see the pirog fight?

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                A country which produced bums like kirkland and jacobs shouldn't really be talking ****.
                kirkland = prision torn. jacobs = inexperienced teen.

america has produced fighters such as ray lenored, tommy hearns, marvin hagler, sweet p.........

i could go on & on it's not even close. europe is a **** hole that has very few ATG'S. even till this very day MAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Kirkland is my favourite fag at the moment. He got beat down by possibly the wankest fighter available haha

Comment

USA #1 in sports althetes always

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                      Kirkland is my favourite fag at the moment. He got beat down by possibly the wankest fighter available haha

i fully agree with this!

Comment

Working...
                      X