Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist white guy gets super punched !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Racist white guy gets super punched !!!!

1. How do you know its racially motivated?
    2. He was sucker punched.
    3. His face could have been messed up by any one of the three people that hit him in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      1. How do you know its racially motivated?
      2. He was sucker punched.
      3. His face could have been messed up by any one of the three people that hit him in the video.
      well he is wearing a hoodie that says the "english defence legue", basically a bunch of ex football hooligans who got nothing better to do but to find an excuse to make trouble

Comment

As a Lebanonese-American man, I think the Europeans are making a big mistake bending over and allowing half of the stuff that goes on there with muslims to happen. I mean its your country, why are you letting your culture to be "accepting" of a step back.

Comment

Full blast Sucker punch and he still was awake, dude that hit him hits like a bi.tch !

Comment

As a Lebanonese-American man, I think the Europeans are making a big mistake bending over and allowing half of the stuff that goes on there with muslims to happen. I mean its your country, why are you letting your culture to be "accepting" of a step back.

i have a half lebanese cousin too

Comment

yea, i like how he followed through with his elbow..... nice tactic.

Comment

hahahahahah

Comment

Are you Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    Are you Muslim?
                    Oh shiiiiit

Comment

Working...
                    X