The next **** to post a pic of a ****ing ginge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    lol what you got against em?
    Don't tell me you've never walked down the street and seen a ginge kick a dog cause the ginge was jealous that the dog had black and white hair. I've seen it plenty of times. Those sun avoiding, freckle having slags think I haven't noticed but I have.

D Hook, just you dare post another picture of that ginger punk tart.

P.S
    If you even consider telling me that dogs don't have hair, they have fur, then I'll castrate all your sons and send em to afganistan to be raised by the taliban and OsamaBinNazFan.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      Don't tell me you've never walked down the street and seen a ginge kick a dog cause the ginge was jealous that the dog had black and white hair. I've seen it plenty of times. Those sun avoiding, freckle having slags think I haven't noticed but I have.

D Hook, just you dare post another picture of that ginger punk tart.

P.S
      If you even consider telling me that dogs don't have hair, they have fur, then I'll castrate all your sons and send em to afganistan to be raised by the taliban and OsamaBinNazFan.
      wouldn't you anger-**** em?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        Oi, pimp 'stache, yer pushing it son. Next thing you know you'll be saying that you've let your beef bayonet wander down a ginges love tunnel, and that would digust me so it would. I mean, everyone makes the odd mistake when it comes to directions and such, but to let yer beef bayonet take such a despicable wrong turning and end up in a place like that is well ****ing out of order.
        I'v e slipped a hot beef injection to more than one ginge in my day and can't wait to do it again......

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          I'v e slipped a hot beef injection to more than one ginge in my day and can't wait to do it again......
          have you met Mi Vida in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            wouldn't you anger-**** em?
            ^With an elephants leg.

Jesus, Mary and **** struck Joseph, I can forgive Dr Filth for his sins but you should know better.

Comment

Thats what confidence in your karma powers do for ya, lol. I don't mind them much but its like the muslims if they annoy ya the first thing ya think about is there terrorists. Same with gingers for me if they annoy me u just think ginge bastard its like a reacition.

Comment

What about my precious Nicola, you've gone mad with power hoff, the lord said we were all created equal even a man of chesticle fortitude such as yourself, you think you have the sole right to deny me and my brethren to chance to gaze at our golden (to rusty) minxes, you won't hear the last of this, theres a storm a coming.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=nicola

Comment

Originally posted by oovavu View Post
                  What about my precious Nicola, you've gone mad with power hoff, the lord said we were all created equal even a man of chesticle fortitude such as yourself, you think you have the sole right to deny me and my brethren to chance to gaze at our golden (to rusty) minxes, you won't hear the last of this, theres a storm a coming.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=nicola
                  Who's this ****in lord you're on about son? I know Alan wouldn't say that gingers are equal to us. Oh no he bloody wouldn't. And any fella found impersonating the one and only true God will be hung from the rafters before you can say "have this hair dye Nicola, you big nosed slag".

Sod a storm, Alan's got hurricane's tucked away in his garden shed and he's not afraid to use em.

Comment

***** has no face.....you just bang that ****

Comment

15 hours footage of charlie dimmocks saggy **** i've got stockpiled will negate anything the titch has got in his weapons bunker (shed) definitely a ginge not to be ****ed with or ****ed.

WAR Dimmock! as those danish ****s like to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X