Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if Mayweather fights in a Bad Economy on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if Mayweather fights in a Bad Economy on PPV?

He have to fake an injury with less than 3k tickets sold 3 weeks before the fight and move it to Mexican independence day since the cash cow of boxing will have to rely on the Mexican fans.

These Mayweather fans are the biggest idiots in boxing. It's funny how they avoid Mayweather didn't fought in a bad economy like Pac was against Hatton and oscar.

Even in a bad economy UFC 100, Pacquiao vs Hatton/ DLH did great. The problem here is that, most don't see this as a competitive match (Including myself), all we've heard was people **** on this, although Mayweather has been out for close to 2 years. So what I'm saying is, people don't want to buy a fight they already know the outcome to. I know, I sound like an ******* but that is the truth. That said, I'm still buying this

Comment

people arent as intrested in this fight cause of the size difference. people feel they know the outcome already. i think the fight should be on regular HBO. but im a die hard boxing fan so im still ordering it

Comment

Didn't Golden Boy say that the fight already generated 5 million

Comment

Originally posted by Nubian King View Post
          5 million what?

Comment

Originally posted by Nubian King View Post
            i dont trust anything golden boy says. especially schaffer

Comment

this fight is going to flop big time

Comment

The cashcow is a Flop, As usual Floyd will have to rely on his opponent's fanbase again LMAO. Floyd is always the B-side when it comes to fanbaseway before he fought Gatti.

Comment

Working...
                X