Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever think about your own mortality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    A cheery thread here, but as I get older, I contemplate it more and more.

There's a fixed point out there where we all die, and our relationship with that point will be informed by how we view it, relatively.

I might be on my death bed in 40 years' time, and remember this moment. The time when I was a cunt, writing shit on the internet about it. And the moment will seem as real then, as it does now. There's fundamentally no difference between the two, I'm already dead, it just hasn't happened yet. Or, it has, if you subscribe to a philosophy of no time, where everything takes place in the same instant.

And if you knew you were to die, what would your last words be? Maybe I should have made the thread about just that, to keep it lighter. I guess Kadyo breathing his last and saying "sorry I cleared out your kennels" is a bit lighter than seriously contemplating that very real fact, isn't it?

Trouble is, once you start, it's hard to stop. You stare into that abyss, and the abyss doesn't just look back at you, it calls you a fuggen beta.
    you've been watching ikiru again i see...

Comment

Have you ever thought about your soul, can it be saved?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        As I leave this mortal plane, I wonder to myself... is there any sweeter taste in this life than Wlad's cum? If only his cum was black and from America, others would say it was the best ever jizz too.

Comment

Yeah, I go from really caring to really not. No doubt I'd be crying like a b*tch when it came to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            Yeah, I go from really caring to really not. No doubt I'd be crying like a b*tch when it came to it though.
            I went to the doctor's recently, thinking I had a terminal illness (as I tend to do these days) and he told me no, everything was fine.

My first thought was "thank God for that". But then my second thought was "crap... I gotta carry on going through this tedious life."

Comment

I think about it quite often, which suggests to me that I haven't fulfilled everything "I" think I was put here to do. But I take the death of others quite well on the outside. Probably due to the fact that Ive seen so much of it. IDK.

Great thread as always Annie.

Comment

Comment

How often do you check you nuts for lumps?

Comment

I've had a lump on my right ball for 6 years now, haven't had it checked though. Assuming it's a cyst since I'm still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                      I've had a lump on my right ball for 6 years now, haven't had it checked though. Assuming it's a cyst since I'm still alive.
                      Or it could be prostate cancer spreading to your nuts Duggie my man. IJS.

Comment

Working...
                      X