Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam in Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European leaders need to take a stand while they still can...and Europeans need to demand it from their govt's. I really don't see any options to hard line action at this point.

Comment

You've got the odd genuine German/French/British person who converts to this religion yes, but they're basically the cuckiest of cucks in all of society. Some countries in South East Europe have white muslims and have for a very long time, I think they're the majority in Albania and Bosnia and a minority in places like Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia. They've spread about Europe too, particularly Germany.

Comment

I would rip his ****ing face off on site...Crap on his prophet, and his prophets child molesting ways...

Comment

I'm glad this thread was made, it's something we needed to discuss in here for a change.

If only there had been existing threads on the topic that this could have been posted in...

Comment

He got 3 months probation......wow. I guess that Belgians think 3 months probation is pretty harsh....this guy Abdulsallamah might get 6 months probation and one year without Starbucks.

Comment

Why isnt this guy in a torture cell? He's pretty openly stating his goals and affiliation yet being interviewed and filmed MTV style. Sick.
              Last edited by ////; 03-24-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                You've got the odd genuine German/French/British person who converts to this religion yes, but they're basically the cuckiest of cucks in all of society. Some countries in South East Europe have white muslims and have for a very long time, I think they're the majority in Albania and Bosnia and a minority in places like Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia. They've spread about Europe too, particularly Germany.
                In addition to the parts of Europe colonized by Islam, historically the middle east itself was "whiter" than it is now as well and there are still Muslims in Syria, Turkey, etc who would be considered white by westerners.

From what I've seen, a large part of the reason the American and European left-wing support Islamic terrorism is because they see it as yet another venue for taking down "whiteness".

Their reactions to white Muslims killing black US soldiers or bombing multiethnic cities are about the same as their reaction to that black Trump supporter punching out a white hippie.

Denial. If it doesn't match the Nazis/KKK bogeyman narrative, it didn't happen.
                Last edited by ////; 03-24-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Vote to leave the EU

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                    Russia has had countless issues with Chechen terrorism going back 30 years. I mean a Russian airplane was bombed flying from Egypt last year that killed over 200+. But the Western media didn't blink an eye. I mean they still talk about the Lockerbie bombing 30 years later, but don't say a word about Metrojet Flight 9268. Too many different humans with too many different goals. Only way to stop the enemy is to come together.

Comment

Last edited by jaded; 03-25-2016, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X