Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why yall get so excited wen a Euro bum wins against a brotha?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why yall get so excited wen a Euro bum wins against a brotha?

Yall gettin all excited about dis bum ass Kovalev. He scared to join Haymon where he'll face some slick fighters and make some real paper.

Stevenson too fast and slick for Kovalev. Agnew just needed a lil more experience smh but he was robbed imo. 2 knockdowns were fake and it really demoralised him.

Yall keep hopin an prayin' but slick skilled brotha will always run this game. Keep holding out for that next hope yall have.

What made you feel that you had to make 3 threads about this?

Oh, and those knockdowns weren't fake:

Last edited by VG_Addict; 03-30-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Lots of race baiting going on from posters who just joined the website this month.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
        Yall gettin all excited about dis bum ass Kovalev. He scared to join Haymon where he'll face some slick fighters and make some real paper.

Stevenson too fast and slick for Kovalev. Agnew just needed a lil more experience smh but he was robbed imo. 2 knockdowns were fake and it really demoralised him.

Yall keep hopin an prayin' but slick skilled brotha will always run this game. Keep holding out for that next hope yall have.
        You ain't a gangster, you're an internet dweeb.

Just so we're clear

Comment

Isn't there some way mods can permanently ban users?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Lots of race baiting going on from posters who just joined the website this month.
            exactly,,, can we just ban these clowns,, please mods

Comment

**** off clown, give it a rest. Over and over with the same bull****. You're not a clever troll, just a jackass. What I don't understand is other people get banned for less.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Clearly an alt. Mods must be having a day off.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  Isn't there some way mods can permanently ban users?
                  It's a shame but this place went to pot in 2010, as soon as the WWE fans came over to take allegiances with Mayweather or Pacquaio. It had it's small band of numpties before then, they weren't without their charm though.

Now you have people disliking other fighters out of allegiance to other fighters, it's ridiculous. Can't people be fans of the sport first and boxers second? This isn't NFL, Basketball or Football. Having an allegiance to a team in them sports make it far more enjoyable experience. But that's not the case for boxing, because the scope of the sport offers so much more intriguing fights beyond the few elite fighters we have.

There used to be people on here who often referenced historical fights etc, they could break down fight and give well thought out reasons aka they knew their stuff. Now it's all about fanboyism and hating, to serve their real world agendas such as racism.

Anyone who's agenda clearly influences their opinion should be banned and anyone who posts in an immature and unfunny manner should be banned. I'm all for jokes, and supporting your favourite fighters, but people take these agendas too far and too often threads degenerate into playground like slanging matches.

It's pathetic.

I spend more time on another forum these days, but it's a shame because BScene has always been the best for breaking news and used to be the best for boxing discussion in general.

I'm amazed the admins and mods have let it turn into the shíthole it's become because they really work hard on producing the content (articles, videos).
                  Last edited by Targaryen; 03-30-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                    It's a shame but this place went to pot in 2010, as soon as the WWE fans came over to take allegiances with Mayweather or Pacquaio. It had it's small band of numpties before then, they weren't without their charm though.

Now you have people disliking other fighters out of allegiance to other fighters, it's ridiculous. Can't people be fans of the sport first and boxers second? This isn't NFL, Basketball or Football. Having an allegiance to a team in them sports make it far more enjoyable experience. But that's not the case for boxing, because the scope of the sport offers so much more intriguing fights beyond the few elite fighters we have.

There used to be people on here who often referenced historical fights etc, they could break down fight and give well thought out reasons aka they knew their stuff. Now it's all about fanboyism and hating, to serve their real world agendas such as racism.

Anyone who's agenda clearly influences their opinion should be banned and anyone who posts in an immature and unfunny manner should be banned. I'm all for jokes, and supporting your favourite fighters, but people take these agendas too far and too often threads degenerate into playground like slanging matches.

It's pathetic.

I spend more time on another forum these days, but it's a shame because BScene has always been the best for breaking news and used to be the best for boxing discussion in general.

I'm amazed the admins and mods have let it turn into the shíthole it's become because they really work hard on producing the content (articles, videos).

Spot on. I agree 100%.

Comment

Working...
                    X