Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought Charlie Zelenoff couldn't get any worse... [TOUGH VIEWING]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to laugh, but have you guys ever seen Charlie Z and Jesus in the same room?

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
      larryx should call this dude out since they are the same.
      Good god man...who is that woman in your avi?!

Comment

He's seriously mentally ill.

Comment

I used to find that guy entertaining, when i first saw some of his vids posted on here some years back i was convinced that he was simply trolling everybody.

Then he started posting on here wanting his own section on the forum and i thought he was simply ******ed.

But from the videos in this thread he his clearly having a psychotic episode of gigantic proportions.

I feel bad for him knowing he most likely had mental issues all along.

Comment

wow what happened to this guy :s

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              I used to find that guy entertaining, when i first saw some of his vids posted on here some years back i was convinced that he was simply trolling everybody.

Then he started posting on here wanting his own section on the forum and i thought he was simply ******ed.

But from the videos in this thread he his clearly having a psychotic episode of gigantic proportions.

I feel bad for him knowing he most likely had mental issues all along.
              amen brother. i used to watch charlie z back in 06 or so, and now to this him like this is creepy. and back when he had his own section "TPS" aka trailer park series lol i belive he was dead serious with his sht.
              man those were some fun times

Comment

nooooooooooo!!!!!..wtf is wrong with that dude?!?...thats beyond weirdo grounds...dude took it to another level

Comment

Bumpin this cuz these videos was taken down

Comment

Working...
                  X