Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latino's any of you have a Gaming PC......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latino's any of you have a Gaming PC......

If so list your specs? and I need help deciding what price i should sale my 2 weeks old build?

this is a budget build i made and i was going to save for Graphics card but now i need the money
    specs:
    Cpu: core I7 2600k
    Motherboard: ASRock H61M/U3S3
    Memory: 2GB DDR3
    Fan/Heatsink: the one that comes with I7
    DVD ROM DRIVE
    Harddrive: Western Digital 500GB 7200RPM SATA3 6gb/s
    case: standard mid-tower case
    450 watt power supply

i don't have one of those. I bet most of the poster's phones are better than my pc. They probably can also access the internet much faster than me.

Comment

we're not all rich bro...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        we're not all rich bro...
        u dont need to be rich to own a gaming pc

Comment

do u guys actually believe that u have to upgrade ur gaming pc all the time

Comment

i suk at console's cuz i dont like the controls, i always played on pc before xbox 1 came out, i was thinking of getting the xim3 for xbox 360 but there's guys who think its an advantage for pc gamers, but they forget that u can use a control on pc aswell

Comment

I think you can connect anything to a pc, back in the day when I had my first computer a windows 98 compaq presario (purple) I had one of the flight simulators and had a joy stick for it. I had tons of fun for countless hours. I also played some sonic games. The joystick = 9 dollars.

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              i suk at console's cuz i dont like the controls, i always played on pc before xbox 1 came out, i was thinking of getting the xim3 for xbox 360 but there's guys who think its an advantage for pc gamers, but they forget that u can use a control on pc aswell

Comment

Comment

A friend of mine is gonna help me build it but i'm still saving up for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X