No announcement yet.

Teacher Beats Up Student Then Throws Her Off The Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher Beats Up Student Then Throws Her Off The Building

This is terrible...no excuse for this, none whatsoever. I'd like 3 minutes with this ****** in a locked room.

Comment

Scumbag, how are people like this allowed to be teachers?
      Just pisses me off so much, to think you send your children to school for an education and they get that?
      Would love to meet that sick ****, see him try do that to somebody his own size.

Comment

Don't know what happened but there are some BAD kids these days, really bad and I would justify killing them in some situations. Fu ck how their parents feel about it, their parents are pieces of sh it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Madmari View Post
          Don't know what happened but there are some BAD kids these days, really bad and I would justify killing them in some situations. Fu ck how their parents feel about it, their parents are pieces of sh it too.
          You're a real piece of **** if you justify killing a child you ****in idiot.

Get the **** off the boards you douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Madmari View Post
            What 3rd world **** hole are you from?

Comment

That's so ****ed up it's unreal! I hope he gets whats coming to him.

Comment

It happend in China in 2006. Hes been dead for 4 years already. They dont **** around with this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  It happend in China in 2006. Hes been dead for 4 years already. They dont **** around with this ****.
                  You sure about that, chief?
                  The second news article below has the cocksucker getting off scot-free.

The incident, as reported.
                  http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_696419.htm

The verdict against the teacher, Li Hengyi, also as reported.
                  http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_704275.htm

Comment

**** sucking mutha f&cka.....f&ck that dirtbag

Comment

Working...
                    X