Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Oscar's fight night weight vs. Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Oscar's fight night weight vs. Floyd?

I know pre-fight weigh in was 154, but what was he on fight night? I know Floyd weighed in at 150 and was 148 on fight night.

160 was the weight reported , Floyd even said straight after your saw a WW beat a MW .

Comment

yeah oscar was 160

Comment

you mother-kers are stupid! they both weighed in at 154 weigh in, and 155 fight night. Stop fu-kin hating! you guys are obsessed with hating on a 35 year old Oscar who gave Floyd a rough night while being a part-time boxer.

Comment

229.3255555555 pounds

Comment

Oscar weighed more than 160 thats for sure.

Comment

Oscar weighed 170 on fight night. Floyd weighed 150. The announcers mentioned several times that Oscar had a 20-pound weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
                you mother-kers are stupid! they both weighed in at 154 weigh in, and 155 fight night. Stop fu-kin hating! you guys are obsessed with hating on a 35 year old Oscar who gave Floyd a rough night while being a part-time boxer.
                I'm not hating, but you're wrong. Floyd only weighed 150 and on fight night he weighed 148.

Comment

Yoll are full of ****.

Nobody knows, because they werent fight night weights available!

Comment

How are fighter weight during the fight day? Is it the same as the official weight-in (a day before the fight)?

Comment

Working...
                    X