Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Klitschko **** Himself, Can't Knock a W*nk Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to the 2 lady's in the crowd that asked Klitschko about his cheating in the first fight. Klitschko goes on about the image of boxing but a lot of people like to forget about that. Great champions shouldn't be allowed to have a fight in their own country and give the challenger ill-fitting gloves and make them fight on a trampoline

Comment

What worries me is that Klitschko has brought up "motivation" on numerous occasions following the defeat to Fury. It sounds a lot like what Leonard kept saying following his loss to Norris and then the eventual fight with Camacho. It's what Holmes talked about in the run up to Tyson.

It never bodes well when a fighter depends on motivation...it's almost as if they are trying to convince themselves that they are motivated, when in fact their body is not responding like it should.

Comment

damn that irish lady went in hard on Wlad for his consistent cheating. Finally.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Klitschko said enough. He said he's going to KO Fury. Those who don't talk a lot of shit are the ones you need to worry about. He has the motivation. If he still has the mind-body connection & he brings his A game, Fury is in for a tough night.
          i was talking about fury. That little rant about not being an athlete and rather be home eating

Comment

Originally posted by MisterHardtop View Post
            What worries me is that Klitschko has brought up "motivation" on numerous occasions following the defeat to Fury. It sounds a lot like what Leonard kept saying following his loss to Norris and then the eventual fight with Camacho. It's what Holmes talked about in the run up to Tyson.

It never bodes well when a fighter depends on motivation...it's almost as if they are trying to convince themselves that they are motivated, when in fact their body is not responding like it should.
            It's a good point you make.

And the realistic side is simply the fact is the guy is 40 years old heading into his 69th pro fight. I don't care how dominant he has been, that's a hell of a lot of fights an training camps. It's not like he can get any better from here, it's just a downwards spiral which will continue to get steeper and steeper all the time, and faster.

If you add that with the fact he's in with a 27 year old guy who is actually stylistically a bad matchup for him... This fight could be worse for Wlad than the last, depending on what this version of Fury will be like of course.

If a similar Tyson Fury turns up then i can see a similar or easier fight for him. He's only going to get better while Wlad is only going to get worse, and that's just the harsh reality.

Sometimes you just have to put aside emotion and history and look at the reality in these situations.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-27-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              Not even trash talk. Kinda sounds like retirement talk.
              Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              i was talking about fury. That little rant about not being an athlete and rather be home eating
              Tyson Fury: "Wladimir Klitschko isn't a fighting man, if he comes out swinging, I'll just chin him-Simple. You couldn't knock a wank out! He didn't throw any punches last time. Let's hope when he comes to England, he'll take a risk. He's mentally unstable and will be frightened. He'll be quaking in his boots. He's a psychological wreck. He was shitting himself the first fight. A fat man beat you!"

Sounds like a fair amount of trash talking to me.

Comment

klitschko gonna come out looking like a 25 year old roided out of his mind

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Tyson Fury: "Wladimir Klitschko isn't a fighting man, if he comes out swinging, I'll just chin him-Simple. You couldn't knock a wank out! He didn't throw any punches last time. Let's hope when he comes to England, he'll take a risk. He's mentally unstable and will be frightened. He'll be quaking in his boots. He's a psychological wreck. He was shitting himself the first fight. A fat man beat you!"

Sounds like a fair amount of trash talking to me.
                  ya no doubt i think its fairly accurate as well. if wlad comes out more aggressive then normal if fury checks his chin that will end quick. i got to admit id put my money on wlad even tho i gave fury good chance win first one but i just feel wlad is good enough to figure out a way to win. Im not gonna lie tho i also think hes gonna come into the fight on ped's

Comment

Tyson was brilliant in this press conference.

The way he ended the press conference:

'This seems like the Tyson Fury conference doesn't it?.......... Everyone turned up just to hear me talk didn't they?........ I'm like a performing monkey aren't I?'

I am quite big on dialogue and a lot of what Tyson says is a bit goofy but his delivery of those lines - dunno why - but they just sounded cool. I like it when Tyson is introspective. He is thoughtful and emotionally intelligent. He has said things for effect in the past but when you hear him speak like this you can basically conclude that he didn't mean them. Sexists and ****phobes don't talk like that.

I find him the most engaging boxing personality out there especially in a world where everyone is stage managed to an inch of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      It's a good point you make.

And the realistic side is simply the fact is the guy is 40 years old heading into his 69th pro fight. I don't care how dominant he has been, that's a hell of a lot of fights an training camps. It's not like he can get any better from here, it's just a downwards spiral which will continue to get steeper and steeper all the time, and faster.

If you add that with the fact he's in with a 27 year old guy who is actually stylistically a bad matchup for him... This fight could be worse for Wlad than the last, depending on what this version of Fury will be like of course.

If a similar Tyson Fury turns up then i can see a similar or easier fight for him. He's only going to get better while Wlad is only going to get worse, and that's just the harsh reality.

Sometimes you just have to put aside emotion and history and look at the reality in these situations.
                      Yes of course, age and all that wear and tear will hurt him. I feel it will be very similar to the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X