Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: Canelo, Golovkin Have To Be Calm, Wait Their Turn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto, that's what Arum and JuanMa said to Yuriorkis about the $uperfight that never happened. Both JuanMa and Gamboa missed out on untold million$ in a fight that everybody wanted so badly to see, even more than Mathysse vs Provo. You can never have enough millions lil buddy, **** the glory! Besides, you'll probably whup my carnal and then you can take GGG in your last fight as a pick 'em affair/farewell fight.

Comment

I'm not "waiting" for Cotto to ever face Golovkin. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Golovkin needs to wait his turn... While I fight the guy he just canned in 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          like a boss wait your turn lil puppets canelo backed out the fight instead of waiting cotto did not walk canelo did because he thought he was getting the may 2 date which he did not ggg just started calling out cotto so relax you ggg dick suckers canelo fight will happen first its the bigger fight if canelo can beat a scrub in Kirkland cotto dictates his career nobody else the same way Floyd does
          I would be ashamed to back Cotto up but it is plain to see he could be in a circle jerk contest and you would be behind him 110%(Come on Man, dump the bum). Cotto is no longer a warrior and should wear a dress to his next news conference.

War Golovkin!!

Comment

GGG Is the WBC interim Champ... Its literally his turn.

Comment

I think Cotto gets how fragile he is ?
              these matches are pointless !
              Last edited by thack; 04-16-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

U know what, I think cotto is in the right position to do this. Now that I think of it cotto did fought almost all the top guys even though he lost almost all of them lol I think he's earn it! Let the man do his thang.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  He used to bro, now he doesn't. He's supposed to be this wrecking ball with roach but he's fighting geale? Come on.
                  We've been through this before, he didn't fight Canelo for 10 million the first time to fight Sergio. (That was his last fight, no one else wanted Sergio except GGG.) I don't want to hear about an injury, he was the underdog for that fight that's not being a diva.

He couldn't fight in December because Canelo was supposed to fight Clottey and HBO ran out of budget. He was talking with Canelo and he walked away, GGG signed to fight Monroe while Cotto was obviously negotiationg with RocNation PLUS he has a voluntary defense as every champ does with the WBC after the win a title. (Not necessarily defending.)

And instead of staying with Top Rank and fighting Bradley or Rios he went with a top 5 ranked MW. Okay the cw, I'm not defending that but seriously... his next fight will be Canelo and then you'll still complain after he wins that he doesn't fight the best. You'll never be satisfied, hate on the cw that's about all you got. I think all the hate Cotto was getting for Bradley leaking out and him skipping all those leaks just pissed the lot of you off. Now you're just taking out all that built up rage at a catchweight and attacking the guys resume when his last fight he went up as a 3-1 underdog against the lineal MW champion of the world. Apparently the time limit is a year for tough competition, not the number of actual fights.

Comment

Roc nation got this bonafide biatch

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X