Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else thought Katsidis was robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else thought Katsidis was robbed?

I scored the fight a draw. But I must say Katsidis looked far from his old self. His movement was sluggish and his punches were sloppy and unprecise, lacked sharpness. He did manage to land two or three good combinations, but he had problems penetrating Bums' defence. And btw, FUK BURNS/BUMS! That ugly bum had a great height and reach advantage, it was an unfair fight, a mismatch! All he had to do was stretch his arms to hit Katsidis and then lay against the ropes and cover his face up like a bitx. Unfair fight. But Katsidis is obviously on the slide, remember last year when he destroyed Mitchell in 3 rounds?? This was just a shell of that Katsidis.

I dont even like Burns but he clearly won the fight.

***** thread.

Comment

It's a good thing you made this thread, was starting to wonder where all the NSB idiocy had gone.

If you had Kats winning, you were obviously watching a different fight. Burns deserves a lot of credit for the win.

Kats that fought Burns was the same Kats that fought Mitchell.

Comment

After JMM and Guererro he was never gonna be the same.

Comment

The fight was closer than what the judges scored but Burns did enough to win anyway.

I presume you are a fan of Kats you do realize describing Burns as a bum is just as disrespectful to Kats as it is to Burns. Kats accepted his defeat like a man you should take a leaf out of his book.

Burns came in with the right plan and did what he had to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
            IAnd btw, FUK BURNS/BUMS! That ugly bum had a great height and reach advantage, it was an unfair fight, a mismatch! All he had to do was stretch his arms to hit Katsidis and then lay against the ropes and cover his face up like a bitx. Unfair fight.

Burns boxed instead of brawling with Katsidis. UNFAIR!

Burns didnt let Katsidis punch him in the face! UNFAIR!

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              It's a good thing you made this thread, was starting to wonder where all the NSB idiocy had gone.

If you had Kats winning, you were obviously watching a different fight. Burns deserves a lot of credit for the win.

See, you just exposed YOU are the idiot! I said it was a draw, fool. And saying this Kats is the same that beat Mitchell furthermore cements your idiocy. You keep digging your hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

Exactly, burns instead of trying to punch his way off the ropes like Mitchell or Earl. He simply covered up, Burns fought a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  The fight was closer than what the judges scored but Burns did enough to win anyway.

I presume you are a fan of Kats you do realize describing Burns as a bum is just as disrespectful to Kats as it is to Burns. Kats accepted his defeat like a man you should take a leaf out of his book.

Burns came in with the right plan and did what he had to do.
                  I'm not a big fan, just like his style. And I LOATHE the style of Burns, he's so overated, screw him. He'll get wasted soon enuff, when he steps up and faces a guy who isn't washed up, like Rios or DeMarco or Guerrero. Btw, every time Katsidis landed something decent, that lanky bitx Bums started hugging him and then retreating to the ropes. Is that the type of fighter you guys respect? He even tried to get Katsidis to lose a point for hitting on the back of head. What else was Kats supposed to do, when this bitx kept turning away from him and hugging?
                  Last edited by Pastrano; 11-08-2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                    See, you just exposed YOU are the idiot! I said it was a draw, fool. And saying this Kats is the same that beat Mitchell furthermore cements your idiocy. You keep digging your hole.
                    The score cards where wider than they should have been but the right guy still won so how is it a robbery?

You also have to remember the state Mitchell came into the ring against Kats he was going through well documented personal problems (I believe he still is) and he had a terrible training camp.

Kats may well be on the slide but if you take the kind of punishment Kats does in everyone of his fight you will never get any longevity in the boxing game.

Burns was stepping up in weight and was the underdog he should get props for close but deserved win.

Comment

Working...
                    X