Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd CURRENTLY being USADA Blood Tested YEAR ROUND?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd CURRENTLY being USADA Blood Tested YEAR ROUND?

I can't find this info using Google and other sources...

USADA blood testing, which is the platform that Floyd Mayweather has chosen to use to spread his altruistic message to "clean the sport", is a YEAR ROUND process.

Does anyone know whether or not Floyd Mayweather is currently taking the random blood tests?

Or did he only take random blood tests leading up to the Ortiz fight (in which blood testing was suspiciously halted 9 days before the fight)?

Also, did Floyd take year round blood tests in-between the Mosley fights (when blood testing was suspiciously halted at an 18 day cut off before the fight) and the months leading up to the Ortiz fight?

P.S. I would greatly appreciate any links to prove that Floyd has been taking the Year Round blood tests.

Thank you,

FIGHT HYPE

No. And he was also accused of tampering and bribing the testing procedures. There was an article of that posted by LA Times weeks ago. Just Like Armstrong:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycli...rs-usada_N.htm

Look at the testing for the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.. Ortiz got tested for blood TWICE IN A ROW. HAVING blood drawn WEAKENS most people and he got his blood DRAWN twice before the fight while Floyd didnt:

http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
      I can't find this info using Google and other sources...

USADA blood testing, which is the platform that Floyd Mayweather has chosen to use to spread his altruistic message to "clean the sport", is a YEAR ROUND process.

Does anyone know whether or not Floyd Mayweather is currently taking the random blood tests?

Or did he only take random blood tests leading up to the Ortiz fight (in which blood testing was suspiciously halted 9 days before the fight)?

Also, did Floyd take year round blood tests in-between the Mosley fights (when blood testing was suspiciously halted at an 18 day cut off before the fight) and the months leading up to the Ortiz fight?

P.S. I would greatly appreciate any links to prove that Floyd has been taking the Year Round blood tests.

Thank you,

FIGHT HYPE
      your seriously ******ed suspiciously halted 9 days before the fight it's random USADA can stop testing when ever they want and the answer to your thread NO he does not take them year round .think about how would ortiz have taking OSDT he didn't no he was going to fight floyd a year ago.stop looking for piony fanboys
      Last edited by sugersean15; 11-02-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

What a shitty thread.

Comment

As my homie Bombs already pointed out - No he does not.

The ATG ducker and dodger refuses to do TRUE osdt and is probably doing a cycle of roids with his ben rothelisburger bodyguard as we speak.

Comment

Bombs and fight hype must be alts there both to ******ed not to be

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              What a shitty thread.
              4 once i agree

Comment

who you guys got james toney or lebedev i think toney kos his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  No. And he was also accused of tampering and bribing the testing procedures. There was an article of that posted by LA Times weeks ago. Just Like Armstrong:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycli...rs-usada_N.htm

Look at the testing for the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.. Ortiz got tested for blood TWICE IN A ROW. HAVING blood drawn WEAKENS most people and he got his blood DRAWN twice before the fight while Floyd didnt:

http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather
                  really? damn if manny will agree to this shiet he will be tested in the locker room before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    As my homie Bombs already pointed out - No he does not.

The ATG ducker and dodger refuses to do TRUE osdt and is probably doing a cycle of roids with his ben rothelisburger bodyguard as we speak.
                    but you think the testing pac gets is good enough smh

Comment

Working...
                    X