No announcement yet.

Life for Americas Working class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Life for Americas Working class

It's how the majority of posters on this forum live yet they kid themselves that they're republican and look down on others really sad story.

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post

It's how the majority of posters on this forum live yet they kid themselves that they're republican and look down on others really sad story.
    I actually live in a house like this that I've paid 20% off in the past 4 years. I'll have the entire mortgage paid off in 15 years on a 30 year loan.

I only look down on criminals like Hitlery who have no business whatsoever running a hotdog stand in downtown Manhattan much less the country. There ARE a bunch of people living in trailer parks like that but sorry to inform you, most of them are Democrats who only care about 2 days of the month, because that's when the welfare check shows up.

There is a better way though, a future without the poverty, but you need a president who actually cares, unlike Obama and Clinton. Once they [Democrats] have your vote, they continue to exist in the back pockets of Wall Street and big businesses, you know like the ones who paid Hitlery Clinton millions of dollars for speeches.

So once again I say, it's time to WAKE UP Democrats. It's time to leave the shackles and chains that are holding you down behind. It's time for real change and time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I actually live in a house like this that I've paid 20% off in the past 4 years. I'll have the entire mortgage paid off in 15 years on a 30 year loan.

I only look down on criminals like Hitlery who have no business whatsoever running a hotdog stand in downtown Manhattan much less the country. There ARE a bunch of people living in trailer parks like that but sorry to inform you, most of them are Democrats who only care about 2 days of the month, because that's when the welfare check shows up.

There is a better way though, a future without the poverty, but you need a president who actually cares, unlike Obama and Clinton. Once they [Democrats] have your vote, they continue to exist in the back pockets of Wall Street and big businesses, you know like the ones who paid Hitlery Clinton millions of dollars for speeches.

So once again I say, it's time to WAKE UP Democrats. It's time to leave the shackles and chains that are holding you down behind. It's time for real change and time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
      If that's your home well done but the majority don't have houses any where near as nice as that one. The Majority of America is struggling despite all of desperate attempt to separate people by class they remain separated by finance,

Comment

Funny u show a video
        And your suppose to show a republican people struggling but then if u jump to 1:40 u see the poor lady has OBAMA sticker

U almost got me

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post

@1:43

Comment

Lmao..

Thread backfire.

Complete an epic fail

Lmao @1:43

You should just change your username to "mr @1:43"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lmao..

Thread backfire.

Complete an epic fail

Lmao @1:43

You should just change your username to "mr @1:43"
              Im pretty sure he wished he could cut that part and continue to blame it to the republicans :/

Theyre pretty good at ignoring facts even "facts" are already in their face

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Im pretty sure he wished he could cut that part and continue to blame it to the republicans :/

Theyre pretty good at ignoring facts even "facts" are already in their face
                Read what I posted you dumb **** I was talking about forum users living I. Similar conditions with republican mindsets ****ers

Comment

Are you saying the path out of poverty is living off of government handouts? Or what?

Comment

Working...
                  X