Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as the best boxer of his generation.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
      Ali fought everyone ... even guys who were in their prime when he was clearly over the hill ...

Floyd had been on vacation or "retired" half his career it seems ... nothing special about him since he fights so infrequently ...
      His inactivity is recent. You obviously weren't paying attention to his runs at Super Feather and Lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
        If he doesn't fight Pacquiao he is going to have to share the glory of this era with him, in the context of an uncertainty over whether he would have actually beaten him. That will diminish what his reputation would have been considerably. Everytime anyone says "Floyd" people will think of Manny, they will be like siamese twins, and Floyd will never be able to stand out singularly like an Ali or a Leonard
        I don't think people will think much of pac in 10 years, so I don't know about sharing the glory, but it sure won't help pbf when he gets compared to rj or pea.

Comment

I think History will constanly remind floyd that his love for his '0" without actually fighting all the legit challenges ,actually hurt him his legacy than it actually helped him.

Comment

Working...
          X