No announcement yet.

Have you ever cried at a movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever cried at a movie?

I watched Marley and Me and I cried when the dog died at the end.

When it comes to Animals it just hits me in a spot that humans don't for some reason, I have never cried at a relatives death in real life even though i have been extremley upset, but a fictional dog in a move had me blubbering like a puto, I had to go to the restroom, and my girlfriend knew what was going on even though i tried to hide it.

Damn that marley and me

When I was a wean I used to get sad watching Lassie .Used to watch it with my we nana , r.i.p .Braveheart is probably the most emotional though but I never cried .I watched that at 15 in the pictures .

Comment

Grave of the fireflies made me cry :/

Comment

Comment

No lie, I had to walk out and smoke a cigarette before I lost it when I was watching Toy Story 3.

I was a toddler when those movies came out. Then when I'm 18 they gotta bring this ***** out where he's in the same position but giving away his toys and neglecting his homey's! That just brought back good old memories as a kid.

Comment

For some reason when I was 14 or 15, I cried while watchin radio...

I have no idea why, I just did.

Comment

if a movie is emotional and well done it would be weird for me NOT to tear up.

'bout two weeks ago i teared up over a maury povich episode. swear to God.
              Last edited by T.Horton; 03-19-2011, 08:21 AM.

Comment

awww hell, i watched an old episode of survivor (the season had a singer from the group SWV - she is also married to Eddie George) had me tearing up at the raw emotion of their reunion.

if i get emotional in any way about a show or movie I generally rank it higher just because it evokes emotion.

Comment

I shed a tear watching Titanic when the string quartet stop playing and go there own ways but they all carry on nonetheless.

I also cried during Highlander when Macleod's wife dies from old age while Connor hasnt aged at all.

Comment

I was moved to tears while watching Million Dollar Baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X