Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 100% Original Recipe Thread: Some ideas of what to cook tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last thing i cooked was some pasta

i bought a pound of whole wheat rotini pasta

boil the pasta

(as its boiling)

cook ground pork (1lb) which has been seasoned with garlic, oregano, parsley, thyme, a bit of cumin, a bit of cayenne pepper, salt, pepper

add some diced onions to the mix

before the pork is fully cooked, throw in some sliced up polska kielbasa (about 1lb - reason is that the kielbasa just needs to get a nice sear to it since these things are precooked when packaged)

pasta should be a little bit undercooked by the time the meats done (it'll finish cooking through once its mixed in with the meat)

mix in some fat free healthy choice pasta sauce

mix it up

i mixed it some mozzarella cheese but this can be done to the individual servings instead of mixing it in to the pan itself

i can make my own pasta sauce but was lazy so just bought the thats already made

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Tuna Melt

2 slices of bread (white, wheat, or rye)
      1 can of white tuna in water
      1 slice of cheese or x amount shredded cheese (by personal preference)
      add other ingredients to taste (eggs, pepper, onions, etc)

Drain tuna, (add ingredients if applicable), toast bread, put tuna on bread, add cheese, microwave to melt.

Or use skillet wit spray/butter, add tuna & cheese to bread, grille to desire.

*Depends on how much ****in time you feel puttin into this ****. It can be simple as **** or a borderline serious cookin assignment. Either, it's the ****.
      LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

my man

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
        last thing i cooked was some pasta

i bought a pound of whole wheat rotini pasta

boil the pasta

(as its boiling)

cook ground pork (1lb) which has been seasoned with garlic, oregano, parsley, thyme, a bit of cum, a bit of cayenne pepper, salt, pepper

add some diced onions to the mix

before the pork is fully cooked, throw in some sliced up polska kielbasa (about 1lb - reason is that the kielbasa just needs to get a nice sear to it since these things are precooked when packaged)

pasta should be a little bit undercooked by the time the meats done (it'll finish cooking through once its mixed in with the meat)

mix in some fat free healthy choice pasta sauce

mix it up

i mixed it some mozzarella cheese but this can be done to the individual servings instead of mixing it in to the pan itself

i can make my own pasta sauce but was lazy so just bought the thats already made
        Sounds very nice

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
          Sounds very nice
          i know cum is your preferred ingredient but i said CUMIN, honey bun.

Comment

the last thing I made was pork tenderloin w/ roasted parmesan potatoes and sautéed broccoli.

buy two nice lookin lengths of pork tenderloin and rinse them w/ cold water (no ****). marinate them for a couple of hours in orange juice, brown sugar, a pinch of garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sea salt and black pepper. grease a oven safe baking dish w/ EVOO (no ****). slice two or three granny smith apples and lay them down in the pan creating a bed for your pork.

preheat oven to 350. remove pork from marinade and wipe off excess 'nade. lay tenderloins on the apples and pour some plum sauce (or honey-plum sauce) on the tenderloins. bake for 40-60 minutes and baste/apply another coat of plum sauce every 20 minutes or so. let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing it. after 5 mins, move them pork onto a cutting board and slice them into 1/2-3/4 inch portions.

for the taters, bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. salt the water. wash about 15-20 red potatoes and dump them in that ****er. turn your oven up to 450-500 degrees. boil the potatoes until you can ever so slightly pierce them w/ a fork. remove the taters and drain them. place the taters on a clean surface (cutting board/plate) and smash them about half way with a wooden spoon or spatula. it doesn't have to be wooden...bitches. put all of the taters in an oven safe baking dish coated with EVOO. drizzle with more EVOO and liberally sprinkle them with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder/salt. about half way through cooking them, top them with some shredded parmesan cheese. bake until they start to crisp up.

for the broccoli, just steam some broccoli florets for a couple of minutes. remove them and drain. sauté in a fry pan w/ butter, EVOO, garlic and salt.

this **** is money ^

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
              the last thing I made was pork tenderloin w/ roasted parmesan potatoes and sautéed broccoli.

buy two nice lookin lengths of pork tenderloin and rinse them w/ cold water (no ****). marinate them for a couple of hours in orange juice, brown sugar, a pinch of garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sea salt and black pepper. grease a oven safe baking dish w/ EVOO (no ****). slice two or three granny smith apples and lay them down in the pan creating a bed for your pork.

preheat oven to 350. remove pork from marinade and wipe off excess 'nade. lay tenderloins on the apples and pour some plum sauce (or honey-plum sauce) on the tenderloins. bake for 40-60 minutes and baste/apply another coat of plum sauce every 20 minutes or so. let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing it. after 5 mins, move them pork onto a cutting board and slice them into 1/2-3/4 inch portions.

for the taters, bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. salt the water. wash about 15-20 red potatoes and dump them in that ****er. turn your oven up to 450-500 degrees. boil the potatoes until you can ever so slightly pierce them w/ a fork. remove the taters and drain them. place the taters on a clean surface (cutting board/plate) and smash them about half way with a wooden spoon or spatula. it doesn't have to be wooden...bitches. put all of the taters in an oven safe baking dish coated with EVOO. drizzle with more EVOO and liberally sprinkle them with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder/salt. about half way through cooking them, top them with some shredded parmesan cheese. bake until they start to crisp up.

for the broccoli, just steam some broccoli florets for a couple of minutes. remove them and drain. sauté in a fry pan w/ butter, EVOO, garlic and salt.

this **** is money ^

That makes my mouth water..........(NO ****)

Comment

All of these put my herbalife+whey shake for lunch to shame.

Liquid lunches are killing me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Hmm... I need some ideas for low carb lunches...

Comment

Working...
                  X