Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones Jr. Tells Abel, in his prime NOW he would destroy anybody in his roster!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    With his peds or without his peds?
    GGG is a natural fighter who is tested by VADA I know you have a safe bet on this one because you know he can't fight a prime Roy but I'm almost 100% sure he'd obliterate that weak glass jaw.

Bbbbbbbuuuuuttttttttttt prime Roy Jones lmfao, dude he was in his 30's the same age as Tarver and you're making excuses?
    if roy pass the drug test from athletic comission then he good to go. but i actually dont really give a **** about that because i believe majority top athletes in many sport use PED, there are so many subtance, sleazy doctors/scientist and loophole. look at pac with his special pain killer or mayweather with his iv, how many times di you think they use that tricks? or the drugs which only been banned just starting this year, many top athletes even the respectable one turn out use it for so many years. who can say lil g doesn't use something-something to enhance his performance?!

so i said it again, if the comission pass it then he good to go.

even if roy is still prime like you wrote he still has problem with extreme weight fluctuation after fighting in heavy weight.

sure lil g certainly can ko roy out, he has the power but can lil g catch him? and at yhe same time endure the attacks from one of the most technically-athletically gifted and explosive fighter of all time??

my prediction still the same, roy with ko before the 8th

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      blah blah blah.... already 34 but look how patethic lil g's resume is.

the kazakhi good boy should sit tight and listen when an ATG talk
      You mean a brain damaged has-been who refuses to hang up his ****ing gloves and runs his mouth about how prime current fighters need to run their career. If that isn't laughable, I don't know what is.

Yep he has became somewhat of a laughing-stock where fans on forums can only give him mythical/fantasy wins I didn't realize so many of these mofos were into wearing wizard suits and caps...
      Fxcking lame asses, omg don't say GGG could beat him you're being biased then they return with Roy Jones Jr would destroy him easily on the basis of NOTHING!

There are things to consider
      Roy Jones was on illegal substances
      He had a glass jaw
      He perhaps lacked heart as well
      He was a fighter that relied heavily on his youthful reflexes but the big but is Roy Jones Jr never fought anyone like GGG and GGG has never fought anyone like Roy Jones Jr so people need to shut the fxck up with their bias.
      ^^^^^ Well put.

He was also going on about how Golovkin needs to fight LHW's. GTFO already.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        You mean a brain damaged has-been who refuses to hang up his ****ing gloves and runs his mouth about how prime current fighters need to run their career. If that isn't laughable, I don't know what is.

^^^^^ Well put.

He was also going on about how Golovkin needs to fight LHW's. GTFO already.
        prime? it's so fcking laughable how delusional you eastern european fans are.

with that kind of style at age 34 i dont consider lil g prime anymore. okay maybe i go along with you let's call lil g still at his prime, but what will happen in several months when he reach age 35? his stamina will drop, his already average sped will drop, he'll getting sick of the same training routine he's been doing for 20+ years, all those punishment and injuries will catch up to him. what will happen then??

maybe if lil g is a master boxer like hopkins, floyd or wlad he can stay at the top for several more years. but lil g is high pressure fighter who block punches with his face, so i dont think so.

or maybe you guys believe rocky is real, you know 30+ years old fighter, good boy, train hard, blocking punches with his face, has a wife name adrian, somehow his athleticm getting better with age then he winning HW crown multiple times. it'a just a movie guys it's not real life. the guy who inspired stallone yo make that movie actually got k.o by ali and no amount of training will get his youth back.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          prime? it's so fcking laughable how delusional you eastern european fans are.

with that kind of style at age 34 i dont consider lil g prime anymore. okay maybe i go along with you let's call lil g still at his prime, but what will happen in several months when he reach age 35? his stamina will drop, his already average sped will drop, he'll getting sick of the same training routine he's been doing for 20+ years, all those punishment and injuries will catch up to him. what will happen then??

maybe if lil g is a master boxer like hopkins, floyd or wlad he can stay at the top for several more years. but lil g is high pressure fighter who block punches with his face, so i dont think so.

or maybe you guys believe rocky is real, you know 30+ years old fighter, good boy, train hard, blocking punches with his face, has a wife name adrian, somehow his athleticm getting better with age then he winning HW crown multiple times. it'a just a movie guys it's not real life. the guy who inspired stallone yo make that movie actually got k.o by ali and no amount of training will get his youth back.
          Let's just end the discussion here

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Let's just end the discussion here

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
            why?? you dont think those 3 i stated above are master boxer?

or you still delusional about lil g still at his "prime" in several months to come??

Comment

RJJ would ko him,but James Toney would make him look stiupid and put a beating on GGG,we are talking about guy who looked lost vs Ouma in some rounds,GGG is good fighter but he is no master boxer and papa time have no marcie,GGG style dont help him in this case,if you think GGG is master boxer cus of his footwork and Jab YDNSAB.

Comment

A prime Roy Jones Jr was likely juiced up to the gills it's stupid to say Golovkin has no chance If anything you're being a hypocrite with what you're saying.

It's insanely biased to give GGG a chance but it's not insanely biased to give Roy Jones Jr imaginary and mythical wins... gtfoh stop being an idiot.
                Prime Roy Jones is one of the single best fighters in the history of boxing.

Golovkin would have zero chance.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Prime Roy Jones is one of the single best fighters in the history of boxing.

Golovkin would have zero chance.
                  So you're basically asking for people to stop being biased or you're accusing others of bias....
                  Then you're displaying bias yourself?

It doesn't work like that.

Comment

Roy would of hit golovkin with a triple hook and iced him

Comment

RJJ was great, but was on PEDs ... and GGG would find that china chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X