Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robiesy Ramirez v Shakur Stevenson who take it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robiesy Ramirez v Shakur Stevenson who take it?

Was talking about this potential Olympic match up on another thread and decided to see what the folks here think about who would take it between these two assuming they do meet.

Oh man, would love this one. I gotta go with the proven phenom Ramirez. He's older, stronger, and more experienced.

Comment

Before the tournament I would have said Ramirez easily. But after watching his last fight against the Moroccan I think the fight is pretty much 50/50 at this point and I may even lean towards Stevenson.

Comment

He'll have to get past conlan first I think. That kid is fast as hell

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He'll have to get past conlan first I think. That kid is fast as hell
          Yes Conlan is no joke too who's facing him first Ramirez or Shakur?

I think Ramirez is ridiculously good and from what ive seen o Shakur he's right there too.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Yes Conlan is no joke too who's facing him first Ramirez or Shakur?

I think Ramirez is ridiculously good and from what ive seen o Shakur he's right there too.
            I think shakur, if they both win. Conlan fight at 10:30 tomorrow and shakur is right after him

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I think shakur, if they both win. Conlan fight at 10:30 tomorrow and shakur is right after him
              Right on.

Who do you think takes that one between conlan/shakur?

Comment

WOW i was watching the draw of Shakur, they basically put him in the medal rounds.
                Still i believe that depends on what type of Robeisy gets in the ring, when he is at his best, he is the best 56 in the world, but when he is sloppy, Shakur is the type of smart fighter that can pick him apart, will see, don't sleep on Conlan.

Comment

Working...
                X