Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're saying Wilder's torn bicep might keep him out the rest of the year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Was he bleeding from his elbow at any point in the bout? I thought I saw a red spot there or on some part of his right arm.
    That was from a motorcycle accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I highly doubt that happens.
      I will take that the injury as a myth then.... anyone with a serious year long injury would show actual proof.

Comment

That was from a motorcycle accident.

So it's safe to assume that his arm was already banged up, and it got exacerbated during the fight. Ayy yay yay, there goes Wilder/Povetkin.

Hopefully this somehow leads to Ortiz/Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          where is the scar doe?
          It's a coverup to allow him to duck Povetkin.

Comment

Well , If this is the case look likes Alexander Povetkin vs Bermane Stiverne for the belt, Wilder gets his shot when he return samething that when down at 135 with

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...e-make-defense

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              I will take that the injury as a myth then.... anyone with a serious year long injury would show actual proof.
              X-rays don't show muscle tears. They use MRI's for that And the people at ringside saw his arm and said they could tell something was wrong. Rafael even said ewww when he saw it

Comment

So it's safe to assume that his arm was already banged up, and it got exacerbated during the fight. Ayy yay yay, there goes Wilder/Povetkin.

They said something about his arm in rd 1. Something about Wilder scraped his arm doing yardwork and the announcer sounded sceptical as he said it.

Comment

Yep. Very irresponsible behavior by Wilder. When will these athletes learn?

Comment

Injuries is part of the sport, really not a big deal at all, take time to heal the comeback and fight not sure why people trying to assuming he is faking. I'm not the biggest Wilder fans myself but some of you are just beyond ridiculous

Comment

Yep. Very irresponsible behavior by Wilder. When will these athletes learn?
                      Anytime I hear about a boxer on a motorcycle, it never has a happy ending.

Comment

Working...
                      X