Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito defeated PAC, stole his soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Manny lost that fight, sure he beat the **** out of plaster hands, but, he lost something in that savage victory.

He won the fight but was never the same.

That ****ing ref should have stopped the fight.

Ay Dios Mio!
    Margarito lost something when he fought his daddy Shane Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      Margarito lost something when he fought his daddy Shane Mosley
      Hahahahahahaha!

He nearly lost his head. Mosley whipped the dog ****s out of Marg.

PAC beat damaged goods.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        when floyd can permanently damage a fighter's eye for life from "running" let me know, i wanna see.
        Why bother with just an eye? Floyd likely triggered the cartilage damage and the blood clot on Genaro Hernandez that ended his career given it was discovered a month and a half after that absolute beating.

Fact is even in that short clip posted on the first page Manny is CLEARLY running for half the clip. Point blank. Yes, he's throwing punches, but he's RUNNING. He's not standing in the pocket the entire fight, there are stretches where he's clearly trying to put distance between him and Cheato. That's fine, I don't criticize him for it.

What I criticize is that when Manny does it, simply because he throws and misses more punches while doing it, it's not called running. Just because he's throwing, people are cool with it. Yet with Mayweather, he evades and is precision with his punches, but because his output is low yet his accuracy is sky high, people say he "ran". Hypocrites all. Running is running. Either both were running or neither were running. Make up your mind.

Comment

Bad matchmaking by arum imo for a meaningless belt

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Why bother with just an eye? Floyd likely triggered the cartilage damage and the blood clot on Genaro Hernandez that ended his career given it was discovered a month and a half after that absolute beating.

Fact is even in that short clip posted on the first page Manny is CLEARLY running for half the clip. Point blank. Yes, he's throwing punches, but he's RUNNING. He's not standing in the pocket the entire fight, there are stretches where he's clearly trying to put distance between him and Cheato. That's fine, I don't criticize him for it.

What I criticize is that when Manny does it, simply because he throws and misses more punches while doing it, it's not called running. Just because he's throwing, people are cool with it. Yet with Mayweather, he evades and is precision with his punches, but because his output is low yet his accuracy is sky high, people say he "ran". Hypocrites all. Running is running. Either both were running or neither were running. Make up your mind.
            That's BS semantics. Anyone with half a brain can see Mayweather clearly moves too much.

Comment

So Zaroku, Code Red, The Time, 3 alts owned by one person. I see. Seems desperate times call for desperate measures.

Comment

Lmao margarito was shot to pieces......that fight was a disgrace.

Comment

The changed and more cautious Pacquiao happened after the Marquez KO.

Comment

Poor matchmaking by arum

Margarito was too big

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      So Zaroku, Code Red, The Time, 3 alts owned by one person. I see. Seems desperate times call for desperate measures.
                      How can you tell? I always thought Zaroku was such an odd character that he had to be real!

Comment

Working...
                      X