No announcement yet.

Khans resume compared to Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    something shocked me last night and that was the HBO welterweight rankings smh
    What were they?

Comment

neither guy has set the world alight at welterweight, but i'd take mayweather's leftovers (guerrero) over porter's leftovers (alexander), and at least thurman beat two guys on good form in chaves and bundu. also, until thurman fights collazo, their only common opponent at welterweight is julio diaz, who wobbled khan and took him the distance whereas against thurman he couldn't even make it to the third round.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerbe Exposed View Post
        Damn these guys who loved Khan all turned on him and dog him in every thread as soon as Brook got 1 good win

This forum is the gay

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
        Khan is basically the biggest laughingstock in all of boxing right now. Nobody but a tiny minority of irrational fanboys support or even like him anymore.
        khan's been a laughingstock for years. he's always been his deluded self and an annoying figure in the sport. that didn't stop his former super fans before though.

so what changed? here's my theory: kelly brook's "dishness" stole the hearts of khan's army. they've always strayed a little gay i thought. khan fans = twilight fans

Comment

Working...
        X