No announcement yet.

How does mayweather beat PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does mayweather beat PAC?

I still don't see how may beats PAC? May is too defensive and doesn't throw combinations. Look at the may/Hatton fight. Hatton was giving Floyd hell. Floyd was on his bike until he landed a few lucky shots. PACs offense will be too much for mayweather. PAC wins an easy UD. No surprise if PAC KOs mayweather.

By the way I scored the PAC/jmm fight 7-5 for PAC. I really don't see how anyone has Jmm winning, probably biased fans.

My guess is mayweather keeps avoiding PAC via more vacationingg/family time/domestic violence.

That's all

PACs offense will shut down floyd

Comment

-____- <----- That's how....

Comment

First, this should be on the Mayweather/Pacquiao master thread.

Second, Pacquiao finds it difficult to fight Marquez' style. Mayweather and Marquez has some similarities in their style, only Mayweather has faster hands and has a longer reach. If Pacquiao has problems with Marquez, then sure as hell he will have bigger problems with Mayweather.

Third, Pacquiao didn't even connect with his punches significantly with Marquez, what more with Mayweather who is considered as the best defensive fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
          First, this should be on the Mayweather/Pacquiao master thread.

Second, Pacquiao finds it difficult to fight Marquez' style. Mayweather and Marquez has some similarities in their style, only Mayweather has faster hands and has a longer reach. If Pacquiao has problems with Marquez, then sure as hell he will have bigger problems with Mayweather.

Third, Pacquiao didn't even connect with his punches significantly with Marquez, what more with Mayweather who is considered as the best defensive fighter?
          May and jmm do not have similar styles. You can't compare the two

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            I still don't see how may beats PAC? May is too defensive and doesn't throw combinations. Look at the may/Hatton fight. Hatton was giving Floyd hell. Floyd was on his bike until he landed a few lucky shots. PACs offense will be too much for mayweather. PAC wins an easy UD. No surprise if PAC KOs mayweather.

By the way I scored the PAC/jmm fight 7-5 for PAC. I really don't see how anyone has Jmm winning, probably biased fans.

My guess is mayweather keeps avoiding PAC via more vacationingg/family time/domestic violence.

That's all
            same way he beat hatton, pot shot him to death. Simple.

Comment

And to the people saying PAC didn't connect against jmm, look at his face and try again.

Comment

Shows up Manny takes the test

Comment

Simple, he can't. Pac has vastly superior footspeed than floyd or anyone floyd has ever faced. You can't pot shot someone who has better footspeed and better handspeed and power.

Floyd himself knows he can't beat floyd which is why hes using osdt as a way to avoid him. Even tho Pac has agreed to it for years and floyd is looking at a career high payday, he still don't want to get his face broken in half ala Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post

That's all
                    he'll throw if he has too

Comment

Working...
                    X