Luiz Collazo +275 underdog against Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luiz Collazo +275 underdog against Khan

Great odds if you think Collazo will win

I see a lot of people backing Luiz on here, anyone going to make a bet?

I think it's a bad style matchup for Collazo but I'm thinking of laying something down on both him and Maidana. Why not?

Comment

I'm gonna bet on Khan for a late round stoppage win.

Comment

I bet Collazo +380 the day the line came out. He may lose, but that's damn good odds.

Comment

Yea I locked Collazo in at +320, I thought the line was going to move a bit more in Khan's favor instead it moved the other way.

Khan could easily win but there is no reason to have much faith in him to fight in the right way at this point of his career

Comment

i'm betting collazo takes a dive at -500

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i'm betting collazo takes a dive at -500
              Honest question, do you actually even like boxing? Every post I see you make is hating on someone, in one form or another.

I don't really care. Do your thing. I'm just curious.

Comment

Damn my site isnt showing this line. got my maidana bet in while the odds were still +925

Comment

I'd like to say Khan has smartened up but he really should have been on top of his game for Diaz to (could put it down to him wanting to impress the home crowd)

The guy should understand the importance of this fight, fight smart, fight boring and ****ing Hunter should retire his useless ass from the sport if Khan loses

Comment

pretty good odds,but if it goes the distance no way he gets the call

Comment

Working...
                    X