Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were offered 8 mil to fight someone you've beaten why turn it down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    When the only way you can win is by KO because you beat the guy twice before and wasn't given the decision, it makes the offer less attractive because you know they want to shaft you again after finally getting what you deserved.
    So because he lost by 2 close decisions that's the fear. S being able to put the other guy to sleep by an eyes closed punch after his nose was busted open and he was losing has nothing to do with it.

Still turning down 8 million to rematch a guy he put to sleep and thinks he's far better than seems strange.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
      Who turned down 40 million for a rematch to a guy they KOd?
      HAHAHAHAHA.... ^this guy

Comment

So who turned down 40 million for a rematch again because this thread is about a guy turning down huge money for a rematch and not your pointless opinion on a fantasy fight.

Thanks tho. We all care.
        Learn to read.

If the guy who I ko'd turned down $40 mil to fight a guy who beat me, then yes, I would turn down $8 mil.

I didn't post for the rematch after the $8 mil but I figured you were smart enough to get that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Learn to read.

If the guy who I ko'd turned down $40 mil to fight a guy who beat me, then yes, I would turn down $8 mil.

I didn't post for the rematch after the $8 mil but I figured you were smart enough to get that.
          Oh I'm sorry because this thread is about rematching a guy you've beaten and not a fantasy fight that never happened.

I thought you were smart enough to stay on topic and not derail.

Learn to read.

Comment

So because he lost by 2 close decisions that's the fear. S being able to put the other guy to sleep by an eyes closed punch after his nose was busted open and he was losing has nothing to do with it.

Still turning down 8 million to rematch a guy he put to sleep and thinks he's far better than seems strange.
            The deck has been stacked against him in every fight, he pulled a ace out of the hole, he'd be stupid to play again in a rigged game because he now has something to lose.

Comment

Well the answer is pretty obvious aint it. Pac was going to finish him off before the hail mary punch, he will probably do further damage if they fight again.

Money or health?

Comment

Oh I'm sorry because this thread is about rematching a guy you've beaten and not a fantasy fight that never happened.

I thought you were smart enough to stay on topic and not derail.

Learn to read.
                I'm not derailing.

I answered clearly that I would not take the rematch and gave you a clear reason why. That reason had nothing to with a fantasy fight but the refusal of a documented offer for a fight from someone who had already defeated the guy who you are asking to take the rematch offer.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                  Well the answer is pretty obvious aint it. Pac was going to finish him off before the hail mary punch, he will probably do further damage if they fight again.

Money or health?
                  Money or health...

Is that you Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I'm not derailing.

I answered clearly that I would not take the rematch and gave you a clear reason why. That reason had nothing to with a fantasy fight but the refusal of a documented offer for a fight from someone who had already defeated the guy who you are asking to take the rematch offer.
                    So show me this document of this 40 million refusal to take a rematch.

Comment

Wow didnt take long for this thread to melt down into Pac v Floyd bibble babble

Please continue dumbing down the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X