Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Silva considered an underdog going into the Weidman fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    His whole P4P GOAT label was fabricated by the UFC as an answer to the Fedor craze years ago. Anderson has some embarrassingly bad losses in his past. Record is STILL getting padded with fights like the Bonnar and others. 3 of his title defenses were fiascos where he refused to participate. Henderson and Belfort were legit challenges and he's been protected from rematching them, even when they clearly earned it. And to definitively reinforce my stance, if he beats his "biggest challenge to date" in Weidman, he's beaten a guy with 9 fights...

As much as I dislike John Jones, he's already compiled a more impressive resume than Silva. And, same goes for GSP. Silva is far more exciting though so he's become idolized.
    Sorry but your full of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      His whole P4P GOAT label was fabricated by the UFC as an answer to the Fedor craze years ago. Anderson has some embarrassingly bad losses in his past. Record is STILL getting padded with fights like the Bonnar and others. 3 of his title defenses were fiascos where he refused to participate. Henderson and Belfort were legit challenges and he's been protected from rematching them, even when they clearly earned it. And to definitively reinforce my stance, if he beats his "biggest challenge to date" in Weidman, he's beaten a guy with 9 fights...

As much as I dislike John Jones, he's already compiled a more impressive resume than Silva. And, same goes for GSP. Silva is far more exciting though so he's become idolized.

Embarassing bad losses?

Your on drugs bro.. Anderson skills is on another level and he avenged all his losses which were not bad at all.

Anyway everyone always pray on his downfall, overrate these less fighters and claim he can be beaten. Chael Sonnen was on steroids which helped him significantly whether yall like to admit or not but it is what it is.

Watch the master go to work.. This next white guy is a scrub.

Comment

Silva is the goat!? Gtfo noons.

Comment

Any questions, boys? You wanna learn about anything else you just let me know.

Comment

Damn...

Why did Silva do that...

Weldman striking is so sloppy even when Silva was out cold he still didn't connect with solid shots.

Well the great white hope got his lucky chance tonight.. I'm done with MMA since Silva left.

Comment

Were any of you guys shocked? I mean when Marquez knocked out Pacquiao, I literally froze upon watching but this, the supposed biggest win in UFC's history, didn't even make me flinch. It was coming and after all that clowning, it seemed inevitable.

And also, I swear to God, in all my years of watching MMA, I have to say their chins are ****ing shit, from the scrubs to the world class figthers.

Comment

Yep hes had a couple of solid wins but i never thought of him as the goat, lol he thought he was in there against Forrest again making those silly moves, it worked against those other idiots lol

Hes old n has no motivation, he should probably retire

Comment

Jones>Silva

Comment

Cos he's ****

Comment

Working...
                    X