No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John Not Happy With Lack of Top Talent at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Next to Sergio, Chris John is the biggest fraud in boxing.
    thats funny because most boxing fans think chavez jr is the biggesr fraud in boxing.he's even bigger because he can never make weight.

Comment

Then Chris it's time to come to the states and lose your 0.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        thats funny because most boxing fans think chavez jr is the biggesr fraud in boxing.he's even bigger because he can never make weight.
        Bro, you'll learn to ignore this clown after a while. He stays trollin the threads talkin that JJC is the greatest/ Sergio sux garbage.

Comment

Then stop being a Joe Calzaghe and fight somebody before you're just doing it to retire with $$$$

Comment

This guy is maybe the worst world titlist in boxing today hiding out at home fighting subpar comp when there are plenty of good FWs elsewhere.

Comment

get your ass out of Indonesia and maybe you can have real opposition for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Then Chris it's time to come to the states and lose your 0.
                He should be disappointed in himself then. Chris John pretty much sucks as a boxer as I would hope everyone would agree. The one time he stepped his nutz out of his country he got himself a draw against rocky stinkin juarez. Total no-talent turd.. He sits in his weight class beating up nobodies passing up all the talented opposition who would KO his butt with no problem and never takes risks. He'll be forgotten everywhere in the world except his hometown after he retires...

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Next to Sergio, Chris John is the biggest fraud in boxing.
                  Your nut hugging for Chavez is embarrassing. I don't know any Mexican, including myself, that has any respect for Chavez Jr. Stop embarrassing us Pendejo.

Comment

Originally posted by PacKOtyson View Post
                    Your nut hugging for Chavez is embarrassing. I don't know any Mexican, including myself, that has any respect for Chavez Jr. Stop embarrassing us Pendejo.
                    he's trolling

Comment

Imagine the logic of him leaving Indonesia and fighting the best in the world over here in the States and in PR... Oh, the logic!

Comment

Working...
                      X