Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants November Finalized For Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slob Arum should know who to talk to. If he doesnt than hes not doing his job. Which is what weve been saying all along.

Comment

I'm not buying Manny's next PPV fight anyway. Bob is just using Mayweather's name to try and sell Manny's next mismatch.

Guarantee us the mega fight all you want, I ain't believing until its been confirmed by BOTH sides that the fight has been signed! Even after that, I ain't giving PAC any more of my money for fighting another Top Rank bum.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        if you don't see what he just did here get some glasses for ya third eye...this oldman is shot!!!...he's no longer king cobra of the snakes...he's slippin!!....venom refill for the oldman please!!!
        Forget the fight that'll never happen. I know you want to bet on that Hopkins vs Dawson fight. Throw me a number.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          And another GBP fighter for Mayweather.

This is like Groundhog Day

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Another in-house Top Rank fight for Manny, what an absolute shocker!!!!
            yet floyd's last 5-6fights were all inhouse gbp fighters too. shocker!!

Comment

Arum doesn't realize he, nor Team Pac is not in the drivers seat-

If they do not make the May 5 date, then there will be no fight EVER-FLOYD HAS ALREADY ADVISED TEAM PAC OF THIS AND HE WILL NOT GO BACK ON HIS WORD.

Make the fight May 5 or never..period-May 5th and Pac said he'd take less money-Anyone want a source on it?

Take the 40 million or go fight Bradley for 6-7 million LMFAO

Comment

The May date was never on Arum's mind to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielLogan View Post
                  November,Mayweather will only have 2 months to train,Arum knows what he is doing.

8-10 weeks of training is normal. So what is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    yet floyd's last 5-6fights were all inhouse gbp fighters too. shocker!!
                    Yet Floyd's fights were more exciting than Pac's boring mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Yet Floyd's fights were more exciting than Pac's boring mismatches.
                      As a big PBF that is subjective. Excitement is all based on individual opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X