Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are 4-5 threads bout what floyd did on facebook..lol..hes accomplished his goal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    lol, he accomplished exactly what he wanted, to get all the *******s crying and *****ing.
    hes promoting pac.

2.8M buys watch

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      How does making himself look sad effect you?
      It gives me a good chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        He got ya'll talking and upset bout what he posted on a damn website....a damn website..and people are actually upset bout his posting something that really happened..lol..how does this affect your life??
        As opposed to getting people to talk about his boxing...what a great goal. Truth is, if he didn't pull these little publicity stunts, everyone would forget about him, & he knows this.

Comment

5+ threads.

He's not even fighting, and he posts a video on facebook and everybody goes wild.

It's clear how much Floyd Mayweather matters in boxing right now.

Comment

Totally agree with Larry, Gayweather accomplished his goal to inform everybody that he's a **** and a COWARD.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
              hes promoting pac.

2.8M buys watch
              would be great boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                Totally agree with Larry, Gayweather accomplished his goal to inform everybody that he's a **** and a COWARD.
                i know you definitly be on his page..this is exactly the childish type of posts i see on his page daily

Comment

If his goal was to be noticed for a few minutes in between the media blitz surrounding Manny, then yes:

Maybe they'll do a side story on 60 minutes or Fight Camp about Floyd's internet wanksterism.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    If his goal was to be noticed for a few minutes in between the media blitz surrounding Manny, then yes:

Maybe they'll do a side story on 60 minutes or Fight Camp about Floyd's internet wanksterism.
                    all floyd has to do is post on a damn website to cause a sturr...sad..im a fan and dont even give a damn what he post

Comment

His goal of making himself self accomplished idiot.

If he retires and not fight anymore, I wonder what the boxing folks think of him?

Mike Tyson 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X