Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Offical dj emz Tony-Pac Breakdown....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.....................great objective analysis!!!!............

Comment

Ur breakdown seems spot on to me,the only thing I will disagree with is he did fight Cotto at a catchweight!!I will never get the solid answer as to why he didn't fight him at 147!!So I'm free to speculate!!

Comment

wait till nov 13 im calling it now you are a prophet.....pac will win the 1st round with speed then margarito will dig those body shots and slowly pac will be broken down not like pinboy food which is thrown up....margarito chase pac like moet mamosas!!

Comment

Pretty much a perfect layout of what will happen. I believe it will be in the 10th, but I don't mind another round of Tony whipping up on Manny.

It would be awesome if during the post fight interview Tony calls out Floyd. I would **** my pants in joy... SERIOUSLY.

Comment

Originally posted by mruiz9 View Post
            Pretty much a perfect layout of what will happen. I believe it will be in the 10th, but I don't mind another round of Tony whipping up on Manny.

It would be awesome if during the post fight interview Tony calls out Floyd. I would **** my pants in joy... SERIOUSLY.
            Floyd will retire just like he did when he saw Tony brutalize Cotto.

Comment

Will be a great fight ,

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                Alright fellas, im sure most of you pigs wonder how anyone can possibly see Margarito beating Pacquiao. I mean if you look at it you can see the odds are against Tony.

But today i will open all you cowards eyes with this thread. Now how to begin...lets put it this way to start off
                Ill check off who has the better of each ability

---------Margarito|Pacquiao
                Speed------------|----X------
                Power-------X----|-----------
                Footwork---------|-----X-----
                Heart-------X-----|-----------
                Jab--------X------|-----------
                Hook-------------|----X------
                Uppercut----X----|-----------
                Stamina------X---|-----X-----

As we can see the match is pretty even, but why do most of you pigs think tony has no chance? Simple, because pacquiao has looked good against weightdrained oponents and the only real solid oponent pacquiao has faced was a quitter(kneegal quitto)

Now come Nov 14 i shall make my prediction on how the fight will go.

Rounds 1-3 Pacquiao will take them but will look a lot slower then usual due to the bone crushing uppercuts to the body tony will be delivering early on.

Rounds 4-5 we shall see Pacquiao back pedaling a lot to catch some airs after the beating his lungs will be taking from tony. Tony wins the 5th round, Round 4 can go either side.

Rounds 6-7 is the part where *******s and cotto nut swingers will have there jaws dropped to the ground when they see tony winning both rounds punishing pacquiao against the ropes and his legendary power in action. Tony takes both rounds.

Rounds 8-9 will be an absolute war where both fighters exchange there best and thats where Tony will use his jabs and uppercuts and neutralize pacquiaos best hits. Pacquiao gets dropped.

Round 10 is where the pacquiao corner gets wild and wont know what to do, We all will be witnessing history and perhaps the biggest upset of the decade, Roach will tell Pacquiao to throw his hardest punches and they will fall off there game plan. another round for Tony

Round 11 Pacquiao gets dropped twice and is wobbling badly, the white towel is thrown and the fight is stopped. Margarito marks a historical victory, Mayweather annouces his retirement the next day.

Tony TKO Pacquiao Round 11.

Feel free to discuss.

Enjoy.
                i'm really hoping your right brotha i'm looking forward to this more than gayweather vesus pacquiao i'm going with my boy antonio margarito with a late round stoppage over the legendary pacman!!!!

VIVA MARGARITO!!!!

Comment

i hope margarito doesnt overtrain.

Comment

i hope margarito doesnt overtrain.
                    Thats my concern
                    Lookin a the latest pics of him , he looks ready to go now. Hope he does cme in best shape possible and ready for a war

Comment

Alright fellas, im sure most of you pigs wonder how anyone can possibly see Margarito beating Pacquiao. I mean if you look at it you can see the odds are against Tony.

But today i will open all you cowards eyes with this thread. Now how to begin...lets put it this way to start off
                      Ill check off who has the better of each ability

---------Margarito|Pacquiao
                      Speed------------|----X------
                      Power-------X----|-----------
                      Footwork---------|-----X-----
                      Heart-------X-----|-----------
                      Jab--------X------|-----------
                      Hook-------------|----X------
                      Uppercut----X----|-----------
                      Stamina------X---|-----X-----

As we can see the match is pretty even, but why do most of you pigs think tony has no chance? Simple, because pacquiao has looked good against weightdrained oponents and the only real solid oponent pacquiao has faced was a quitter(kneegal quitto)

Now come Nov 14 i shall make my prediction on how the fight will go.

Rounds 1-3 Pacquiao will take them but will look a lot slower then usual due to the bone crushing uppercuts to the body tony will be delivering early on.

Rounds 4-5 we shall see Pacquiao back pedaling a lot to catch some airs after the beating his lungs will be taking from tony. Tony wins the 5th round, Round 4 can go either side.

Rounds 6-7 is the part where *******s and cotto nut swingers will have there jaws dropped to the ground when they see tony winning both rounds punishing pacquiao against the ropes and his legendary power in action. Tony takes both rounds.

Rounds 8-9 will be an absolute war where both fighters exchange there best and thats where Tony will use his jabs and uppercuts and neutralize pacquiaos best hits. Pacquiao gets dropped.

Round 10 is where the pacquiao corner gets wild and wont know what to do, We all will be witnessing history and perhaps the biggest upset of the decade, Roach will tell Pacquiao to throw his hardest punches and they will fall off there game plan. another round for Tony

Round 11 Pacquiao gets dropped twice and is wobbling badly, the white towel is thrown and the fight is stopped. Margarito marks a historical victory, Mayweather annouces his retirement the next day.

Tony TKO Pacquiao Round 11.

Feel free to discuss.

Enjoy.
                      I'm a hardcore Pac fan and I'm telling you Margarito has a real real real chance of beating Pac at 150 than at welterweight but it doesn't mean Margarito is the better fighter. Let say if the both has the same height and reach advantage fighting at any weight. Pac all the way.
                      Last edited by whirlwind; 10-14-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X