Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upon further review, Calzaghe vs. Taylor would be a great matchup.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upon further review, Calzaghe vs. Taylor would be a great matchup.

I don't think Taylor would beat Calzaghe, I also don't know for sure that Calzaghe would beat Taylor. Give it to me HBO, and not on PPV.

im a big Jermain Taylor fan and i think he loses...from the awkwardness of Calzaghe to his workrate. down the stretch taylor would be gassed. i think that straight left would find taylor all night...not to mention the flurries

i mean i wish my assumption to be false but thats just how i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
      I don't think Taylor would beat Calzaghe, I also don't know for sure that Calzaghe would beat Taylor. Give it to me HBO, and not on PPV.
      are you kidding? talyor doesn't have the technique or the stamina to hang with Calz. this is an easy victory for Calz.

Comment

I am all for it if its not on ppv.

Comment

Calzaghe vs Taylor would have been a good matchup had Taylor not dodged Joe after he dismantled Lacy.

Taylor demanded 10 million dollars to fight Joe, if that is not textbook "pricing yourself out" then I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            are you kidding? talyor doesn't have the technique or the stamina to hang with Calz. this is an easy victory for Calz.
            No, I'm not kidding, and look at my post, I dont think Taylor would win either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              i agree...

Comment

It would be an exciting fight but probably one-sided as well. Not interested in seeing Joe fight Jermain and I doubt Joe takes that fight anyway. It still comes down to the biggest pot. If Calzaghe ends up with Golden Boy, we'll probably see Hopkins-Calzaghe II next year.

Comment

Stupid fight.
                  The HBO guys implanted into your head so now you feel like you want to see that fight.

HBO try to recycle Jermain Taylor, they invested in him tons of $$$$

****y fight, horrible stylistic match up, a possible borefest of the year.

I dont believe JT would beat any good fighter in the super middleweight division.

This Lacy fight was joke doest prove anything.
                  Lacy should be happy for payday and call it quit , before he gets hurt

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                    I am all for it if its not on ppv.
                    my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                    X