Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following opponents would you like David Haye to fight against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denis Boytsov

Comment

Chagaev, but the BBBC won't allow him to fight Haye, and rightly so - he has a very dangerous and virulent disease.

Haye and others could catch Hepatitis if not properly vaccinated. It takes a course of 3 vaccinations over a 6 month period to be properly vaccinated against Hepatitis - I know this because I've been vaccinated against it due to my profession (I work in laboratories handling Hepatitis blood samples).

Unless Haye, the referee and other ringside officials have been properly vaccinated, then the fight should not go on. And I doubt that Haye has received such vaccines.

Haye should fight Povetkin or Arreola in the mean time.

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
        Chagaev, but the BBBC won't allow him to fight Haye, and rightly so - he has a very dangerous and virulent disease.
        He has antibodies, he is not contagious.

Comment

TONY THOMPSON.

Thompson dropped Haye in sparring leading to the Fraudley fight, and Thompson is a light puncher and they had headgear on. that means Thompson was schooling him.

Thompson is the real #3 heavyweight in the world.

Comment

Povetkin, Ustinov, Helenius, and Arreola are all ranked by the WBA and are all willing to fight Haye in May.

Teddy Atlas said in an interview last week he'd like to have Povetkin fight Haye.

Comment

he should just retire if thats the case but if wlad really is available on july 2 then he should take that fight. i dont see why it cant be made. fcuk the WBA if they aint willing to wait.

wlad should also sack his "fight" with chisora if he is really serious about fighting haye, that way there is no excuse. both are free and available to fight. if wlad has trust issues, then get sum other bum to be back up. frank warren does it all the time.

If i was booth or wlads manager, id be trying to get hold of sky and say look, we can make this fight sooner rather than later if you get khan to swap his date seen as tho khan is struggling to get an opponent. and if he is fighting the likes of mcCloskey, then why not put haye in pole position for the date? no1 wants to see khan vs someone nobody has ever heard of.

Get a grip booth.

Comment

Working...
              X