Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people actually think fury is the future of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg_Watson View Post
    i stopped reading when i saw your signature of maidana hitting floyd

fury sucks wilder will give him a little taste of usa
    What's my sig have to do with anything stud? It's a picture perfect counter to one of the best pull counters in the history of the sport. Floyd was also one of my favorite fighters, but your just some new scrub so you wouldn't know that.

If anything, the list in my sig tells you how unbiased I am as a fan of the sport.

Fury boxes circles around him and embarasses him.

Comment

he beat one of the worst champions in heavyweight history an old one to

how you about to give this man credit?? make him fight wilder or joshua then TALK!!!

So far he is just a lucky dude who grabbed klinchko at the right time

i noticed most fury fans are flag chasers that lack a real knowledge base of boxing

real talk, wilder has knocked nearly everyone out and spooked fury's ***** ass cousin hughie
      Your statement that Wlad was one of the worst champions in history is just your opinion and not a fact. I think most would disagree and say Wlad was one of the better champions in heavyweight history. He held the title many years and defended it often and never avoided any worthy challenger. That's a good champ in my book and that's the man Fury beat. Wilder, who you praise to the sky,is the lucky unproven champ, not Fury. The only time Wilder fought a top 10 world rated heavyweight he won but failed to score a KO. The rest of Wilder's KO victims were rated anywhere from 20th to 500th in the world. Fury's opposition has been much better than Wilder's opposition. Fury isn't the future of boxing and neither is any other one boxer. Boxing's future depends on lots of good fighters and lots of good fights. Fury is the true champ because he beat the true champ. Fury remains the true heavyweight champion until he loses a fight or retires. As of now Wilder is just the WBC heavyweight world champion. Fury is the lineal heavyweight champion of the world and the real heavyweight champion.

Comment

OP is larrys apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Your statement that Wlad was one of the worst champions in history is just your opinion and not a fact. I think most would disagree and say Wlad was one of the better champions in heavyweight history. He held the title many years and defended it often and never avoided any worthy challenger. That's a good champ in my book and that's the man Fury beat. Wilder, who you praise to the sky,is the lucky unproven champ, not Fury. The only time Wilder fought a top 10 world rated heavyweight he won but failed to score a KO. The rest of Wilder's KO victims were rated anywhere from 20th to 500th in the world. Fury's opposition has been much better than Wilder's opposition. Fury isn't the future of boxing and neither is any other one boxer. Boxing's future depends on lots of good fighters and lots of good fights. Fury is the true champ because he beat the true champ. Fury remains the true heavyweight champion until he loses a fight or retires. As of now Wilder is just the WBC heavyweight world champion. Fury is the lineal heavyweight champion of the world and the real heavyweight champion.
          I seriously thought he was trolling, when he said he isn't I laughed like crazy.. Wlad doesn't get much recognition on here & frankly I'd be damned if some of the guys have even seen him fight his way up.. All they cry about is klinchko, boring, eurobot blah blah.. Well suit yourself then, there is a champion lurking around in each corner now claiming he is the real deal.. Although Fury is the man of the division right now & its pains me to say it, but you got to give the man his credit where its due..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            OP is larrys apprentice.
            or Kigali's

Comment

I think Fury is clearly the #1 HW right now. And I was one of the people who seen him winning the HW title as his destiny basically in particular if given his opportunity vs Klitschko. That said I do tend to believe Fury is too self destructive to be "the future" of boxing or the HW division & if his reign lasts more than 5 defenses I'll be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                OP is larrys apprentice.
                who tf is larry and why yall keep talking about him??? i aint no one apprentice shut up with that

Comment

he beat one of the worst champions in heavyweight history an old one to

how you about to give this man credit?? make him fight wilder or joshua then TALK!!!

So far he is just a lucky dude who grabbed klinchko at the right time

i noticed most fury fans are flag chasers that lack a real knowledge base of boxing

real talk, wilder has knocked nearly everyone out and spooked fury's ***** ass cousin hughie
                  only reason he has been champion this long is he keeps pulling klitschkos leg

Wilder, Ortiz and Joshua knock him out cold....this is bull crap...his sloppy fat ass sitting on the title, I knew it would happen

brook got his belt and spent his reign fighting domestic no names.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    only reason he has been champion this long is he keeps pulling klitschkos leg

Wilder, Ortiz and Joshua knock him out cold....this is bull crap...his sloppy fat ass sitting on the title, I knew it would happen

brook got his belt and spent his reign fighting domestic no names.
                    ikr, notice how they all european

Comment

I like Fury but i don't think he's that good. I remember when Cunningham put him on his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X