• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    sarcasm ???
    no, is my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      no, is my opinion
      ward pretty much cleaned out that div. why linger ? we already have 3g doing that.

Comment

ward pretty much cleaned out that div. why linger ? we already have 3g doing that.
        cause he has done jack**** in last 5 years, just beat up a 40 year old. Now it looks as if hes trying to make negotiations difficult for kovalev fight. However if that fight does happen then he moves down in the coward rankings, would be between wilder and canelo alvarez and maybe danny garcia although hes got points in the bank still for fighting matthyse when he was considered the boogeyman.

And wards style is cowardly, what he did in that kessler fight was beyond low, 88 clinches and 5 headbutts cause he was fighting in oakland. Got points deducted for fouling against rodriguez too. Is scared to even exchange with these bums he fights.

Comment

I'm not a hater. I actually like Danny. I hate the fact that since he beat Matthyse which was impressive to me, hasn't fought anyone since that fight and now he's talking about fighting trash a*s Berto. Cmon son it's time for him to be fighting the likes of Keith Thurman or Shaun Porter.

Not to mention he already ducked Pac for the biggest purse of his career. Its clear either he or Angel wants him to take the Floyd path of least resistance route. This is the reason Floyd was bad for boxing because he now has fighters wanting to go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            Ward is moving up in weight to fight Kovalev and he tried to make Golovkin fight him, but Golovkin refused. Ward is hunting Golovkin and Kovalev, the two guys that everyone are blabbering about all the time. You can't call him a coward.
            I would never call any boxer a coward, because I know how much guts it takes to get into a ring and fight.

But it has to be said, if GGG had signed a contract last year, to fight Ward at 168 THIS YEAR - which is what Ward wanted him to do - then he would still be waiting for it to happen. And he would be waiting in vain, as Ward has recently revealed that he can't make 168 any more.
            Last edited by kafkod; 08-19-2016, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
              The opponents Ward has been fighting in the last 5 years are better than the opponents through Golovkin's entire career, bro...
              Bwahahaha!

Comment

Every fan that wants to call a Boxer a coward. Those would be the biggest cowards of recent times

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  cause he has done jack**** in last 5 years, just beat up a 40 year old. Now it looks as if hes trying to make negotiations difficult for kovalev fight. However if that fight does happen then he moves down in the coward rankings, would be between wilder and canelo alvarez and maybe danny garcia although hes got points in the bank still for fighting matthyse when he was considered the boogeyman.

And wards style is cowardly, what he did in that kessler fight was beyond low, 88 clinches and 5 headbutts cause he was fighting in oakland. Got points deducted for fouling against rodriguez too. Is scared to even exchange with these bums he fights.
                  those spesky contract disagreements.....same thing with mikey garcia. like i said, ward could have feasted off of the pretenders at 168 until he retires. he moved up and is taking on a very dangerous krusher. hes not demanding little guys move up.

Comment

those spesky contract disagreements.....same thing with mikey garcia. like i said, ward could have feasted off of the pretenders at 168 until he retires. he moved up and is taking on a very dangerous krusher. hes not demanding little guys move up.
                    yeah, if he fights kovalev and has a good go at him, i will hold hands up and say i was wrong.

Comment

The biggest coward is you for calling all these brave champions who fight for a living cowards.

Comment

Working...
                      X