• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
    I thought Cotto breaks men
    I thought Pavlik breaks men

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
      I'm not referring to his performance, I'm referring to the comments he has made since losing the fight. Not giving Hopkins credit as if Hopkins is some random journeyman.

"I didnt feel the same"

"It wasnt so much Hopkins, It was me, i couldnt get off"
      C'mon man, you have got to be fucking ****ting me... Hopkins did ALL of that to you, he was the reason why you couldnt double your fucking jab (as per Jack Loew).

I like Kelly but if he keeps this ****ty attitude up I'm going to slowly start disliking him. I'm letting it slide for now because it's his first loss so he must feel mentally raped.

I just wanted to get that out there.
      I actually think Kelly Pavlik is a pretty humble and decent guy. I just think he was so outclassed it's like he doesn't know what's happened to him. Losing your zero is a hard one for any young fighter, but getting completely schooled and made to look amateur ****s with your confidence. I think when he rewatches the fight a few times and gets honest with himself, he'll realise he was on the receiving end of a masterclass.

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
        I'm not referring to his performance, I'm referring to the comments he has made since losing the fight. Not giving Hopkins credit as if Hopkins is some random journeyman.

"I didnt feel the same"

"It wasnt so much Hopkins, It was me, i couldnt get off"
        C'mon man, you have got to be fucking ****ting me... Hopkins did ALL of that to you, he was the reason why you couldnt double your fucking jab (as per Jack Loew).

I like Kelly but if he keeps this ****ty attitude up I'm going to slowly start disliking him. I'm letting it slide for now because it's his first loss so he must feel mentally raped.

I just wanted to get that out there.
        Yeah, i agree. He knew though. He knew that he got beaten. The talk about his weight and *****? Pavlik's last fight before Hopkins was at 168. Against Lockett or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ani4ani View Post
          I actually think Kelly Pavlik is a pretty humble and decent guy. I just think he was so outclassed it's like he doesn't know what's happened to him. Losing your zero is a hard one for any young fighter, but getting completely schooled and made to look amateur ****s with your confidence. I think when he rewatches the fight a few times and gets honest with himself, he'll realise he was on the receiving end of a masterclass.
          I hope he watches the fight and acknowledges he got schooled. I also hope he goes on the record and gives Hopkins some props (especially after Hopkins went out of his way and gave him advice after the fight, i don't believe he has ever done that before)

Comment

Pavlik should't be discredited. He desperately needs a new trainer. That mummified offense can take you but so far. lateral movement will **** him up.
            And for the record AS WE ALL KNOW..but some of the cotto fanwagon fail to admit:.....Cotto DID quit against Margarito. First He took a knee....took the mandatory 8 count... The fight resumed....for margarito that is....Cotto Then turned away to avoid further damage

Comment

kelly and lowe gave bhop his props. watch all the interviews. he said he was off yeah, but he said he got his ass whooped, and was not taking away from bhop, but he was off. he was very humble ,and know's he sucked, and bhop schooled him. first loss, tried hard to no avail. he's upset, but has alot of rescect for bhop, and will be back.

Comment

Those comments are disappointing. Especially what he said about Taylor and his fights with Hopkins. He's just in denial. Excuses are just a defense mechanism. He was completely mentally dominated in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
                  kelly and lowe gave bhop his props. watch all the interviews. he said he was off yeah, but he said he got his ass whooped, and was not taking away from bhop, but he was off. he was very humble ,and know's he sucked, and bhop schooled him. first loss, tried hard to no avail. he's upset, but has alot of rescect for bhop, and will be back.
                  Melly, read the interview on the front page. He isnt giving Hops credit.

Although he was right after the fight so I dont understand what the hell is wrong with him.

Comment

The fuck??

Cotto quit like a coward, Pavlik did not stop trying till the end. Pavlik will never go on his knees twice
                    Cotto was fighting the most aggressive and brutal fighter in boxing who was also twice his size and bloodied and destroyed him. Pavlik was fighting a 50 year old man and yet he was still stunned brutally about 3 times and ready to go out on his feet.

Comment

I thought Cotto breaks men, what happened to that. Cotto is going to win the war. What happened. He went on his knees twice like the coward he is and quit. Why did people diss Judah when he wanted to continue against Cotto
                      Did'nt you say you would leave forever is Pavlik lost? So, STFU, stop posting and leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X