Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're not going to risk fighting a potential steroid cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not about taking Floyd seriously, I understand the concept of leverage. Floyd holds the ball, make him drop it by playing his game.

If Floyd balks at a fight with Pac even with full compliance to drug testing, then we'll all know 100% he just doesn't want the fight and we can stop talking about this crap every second of every single day on here.

Manny is the only one who can determine if this fight happens sooner. Jr. made his position clear and has yet to be met with 100% compliance.

Call his bluff Manny, if you and your team actually think he's chicken.

Comment

Geez this topic has been done to death, but as I always say. Regardless of whether you believe the guy is on steroids or not you have to have reasonable doubt that he COULD be taking PED's due to the unwillingness to take the tests, in addition I don't see any sane argument against better testing in boxing.

I thought we all wanted the sport to grow? **** loyalties to certain fighters its the sport that needs us. Manny and Floyd etc get their egos stroked enough by those around them!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
        First of all hes not a "potential" steroid user. You used that word in the wrong context. Nothing about him is a potential steroid user. If it wasnt for Mayweather Sr. and Floyd bringing it up very few in any at all were accusing him of using steroids. Everyone knows thats not the real reason why hes not fighting him. I guarantee deep down in their brains where there has to be a tiny bit of reasoning and honesty, they know dude is not on roids. Its stupid for Roach and Ariza and Manny to dope when they know that because of the Mayweather's the whole boxing world is aware that they are a target. Your right about one thing, the answer is simple. Mayweather, after accusing manny of steroids, would look dumb as hell if he lost to manny and the most precious thing in the world to him, his 0 in the lost column, would be gone. He doesnt know or want to know what the word humbled means.
        Pacquiao is absolutely under suspicion. In fact, reading this post, it seems you suspect him as well. You are, in effect, arguing that Floyd knew Manny would act like Dracula in the sun at the mention of a better testing program. Now...what in the world would make Floyd believe that would happen?

Comment

Working...
        X