No announcement yet.

Better Resume? Miguel Cotto or JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    are we talking about better opposition? regardless of wins or losses? or fight record/opposition.

its close but cotto. Cotto's fought better opposition and has only 1 questionable loss (magic wraps)

JMM doesnt have that strong of notables win, and no matter how you twist it, Manny DOESNT count. Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Old barrera, meh. He has losses to Chris John, Norwood, etc. also just lost to floyd.
    The question was resume not wins...

JMM and it isn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      The question was resume not wins...

JMM and it isn't even close.
      Shouldn't your resume be things you've accomplished? As in, wins?

I don't put my dishwashing job on my resume when I apply to jobs because I quit in the middle of my shift. But you're saying I should recieve credit for this?

If this is the case, Jermain Taylor has the best resume in boxing. The fact that he's lost 4 of his last 5 is irrelevant, right?

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post

I don't put my dishwashing job on my resume when I apply to jobs because I quit in the middle of my shift. But you're saying I should recieve credit for this?

If this is the case, Jermain Taylor has the best resume in boxing. The fact that he's lost 4 of his last 5 is irrelevant, right?
        That was the question posed. It's not as if JMM was destroyed in his losses, he arguably beat Pac twice and hung in there for 12 rounds with a bigger, stronger and faster pound4 pound fighter in Mayweather.

Cotto is a good fighter, JMM is great.

Comment

Why when talking resumes to people include losses. That's only if we're talking strength of opposition.

I really don't know who has a better resume, it's debatable, but how do you get credit for losing?

"Mayweather, Pacquiao, blah blah" HE LOST. And frankly he was embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather, so how does he get credit for that.

If this is the case, I'm going to become a boxer, raise huge sums of money and get my ass kicked by all the top fighters, then I'll be a legend.

funny post...i agree

Comment

LMAO@ Dishwasher position..lol

and yeah if we're talkin about just NAMES...Taylors resume & Hopkins ****s on about everyones..lol

Comment

Working...
            X