Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    I think Bob Lazar is telling the truth.

I mean, he took friends out there on the night, and on the date/time he said you'd be able to see **** flying...

and BOOM - he was right. his friends verify it.

also they first denied he was ever an employee at all at Los Alamos; then when Bob showed his name/number in the director, somebody was like "uhh, oh yeah, yeah, now I remember - matta'o'fact he DID work here for a while."
    I like the Bob Lazar story too and believe the stuff he revealed. Funny that he talked about unobtanium being the element necessary to fuel the flying saucers back then, and the element was confirmed until the 2000's, almost a decade and a half later. People were just thinking he was talking nonsense.

Comment

• I also like reading and hearing about Edgar Cayce and his psychic readings. If any of you have studied Buddha and his descriptions and interactions with yogis, discussing meditation and the plane you can go to, it is exactly what Cayce was doing. He was able to get to that plane and interpret many things, from peoples past lives, prophecies of the future, his patients ailments, and even information on Atlantis. One of his most famous reveals is that there is a chamber under the Sphinx that holds ancient texts about Atlantis and other advanced civilizations. Geologists were able to confirm through ground penetrating radar that the chamber exists. The crux is that nobody is able to get approval from the government to dig for it, so it remains closed up to the world of science.

Comment

• A fresh conspiracy guys
        Turkey UFO attack yesterday
        It's trending
        Check it out
        Looks military to me

Comment

• Wladimir Klitchko being drugged vs sanders or brewster or both

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Wot "conspiracy theory" do you think is MOST LIKELY to be true?

Even if you don't think it's true- which one would most likely be true?

I think alien craft/bodies, etc.
            Check out what went down in Turkey the other day,thousands of people spotted ufo,'s or military craft
            It's all over the net
            People claiming it's being covered up
            And the obvious true conspiracy's for me are 9/11 JFK and marylin Monroe's disappearance

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Could you try and answer the questions ive highlighted in bold please.
              I have answered all your questions.

You havent bothered to look into it at all have you.
              If it hasnt been proven then how do you explain the invention of the transistor? Without that there would be no electronics.
              Without quantum physics there would be no lasers. Do you know how many applications lasers have in every day life around the world? Way more than i could list here. From blu-ray players to surgical procedures to creating holograms that are on credit cards to welding metal...etc etc

And relativity laying the foundations of nuclear physics. Do you deny that?

There are huge amounts of indirect observations of black holes. If they dont exist, what is your best theory as to the orbits of stars in the middle of our galaxy? The best theory we have is a black hole. Black holes are also mathematically sound. The physics about black holes and the curvature of spacetime are a complete model.

I didnt mention gravitational waves.
              Are you suggesting Alpha Centuri being our closest star is just a lie? Based on what?
              Newton and Einstien invented modern physics. If you believe none of it has been proven than how do you explain all the technology that is the direct result of their theories?

You dont understand relativity at all.
              And there is no upside down when talking about our planet.

Again, you demonstrate you have no understanding of the basic concept of relativity.

Is that meant to be a question?

Just try answering my question....what would the horizon look like in all directions if in fact we were on a ball Earth?

The flight times arent always the same. They are slowed or sped up due to the jet stream. The prevailing direction of these winds is largely caused by the coriolis effect which happens because the Earth is round. Look it up.

I'll ask you again....If not gravity, what makes something denser than air move downward and not in another direction?

If not gravity, what makes water level out? What force makes it do that?

I'll give you that link again. It explains everything.https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-ri...-uphill.t7783/

If gravity is not real, then why is it we can calculate the gravitational pull of an object and the rate at which it will fall? Not just in space but here on Earth. We do it all the time. If its not the effect of gravity on the mass of an object then what is it?

Also, a few questions from before you didnt answer...
              What is the law of density?
              Where does it say moon cycles are caused by the Earths shadow?
              What is your explanation for Lunar eclipses?
              Show me one video of a ship sinking over the horizon and risen up when zoomed in on.
              Where does it say water should be in a giant ball if gravity is true?
              If relativity hasnt been proven then how do you explain time dilation? (used in satnav technology in every phone)
              what did these masons discover when they went into space?

What I'm curious about is: why do you distrust the masses of scientists, researchers, and academics who have studied physics for years, but instead you trust some random people on Youtube?
              1st, thing. I don't even know why the conjecture of black holes, neutron stars, gravity waves and whatever else not pertaining to the topic was even entertained by me. Because the simple, and most important fact about them are, you can provide no physical evidence. That is why all of it, still remains in point of fact theories. And none of them can explain how the earth is a ball, supposedly. You claimed I don't understand the basic concepts of relativity.

Maybe you can explain to me then, how gravity and relativity the theories, pertain to a globe earth then. I love being educated.

I can only answer what a globe earth would look like in the negative. Because I've never seen it, neither have you, with this question. But 1st yours. It's safe to assume that an earth, 25000 miles at the equator, curved 8 inches a mile squared, (globe earth fact), would not look flat.

Now to your question, how would a flat earth look??

And of course a flight from LA to NY both direction would not be precisely the same time, depending on weather and so forth. I'd think you'd understand the point. You don't. They are similar and compared. What I do know, is that according to globe earth fact, the world spins eastward at 1050 mph. A passenger plain flies at around 550 cruise speed. Therefore you'd never, actually be able to reach NY from LA. It would actually take longer to flow toward NY than it would to fly over the pacific and have Ny come to you. Or a plane would constantly be flying downward to remain in orbit on a globe. These things are physicality's.

By every single physical account, earth is flat, it does not move and up is up and down is down. The law of density physically proves that. On the topic of globe or not, no theory can disprove the physical attributes defining what 'I've stated. What would a flat earth look like? Let the oxymoron begin.

Comment

• So you basically refused to answer any of my questions.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                1st, thing. I don't even know why the conjecture of black holes, neutron stars, gravity waves and whatever else not pertaining to the topic was even entertained by me. Because the simple, and most important fact about them are, you can provide no physical evidence. That is why all of it, still remains in point of fact theories. And none of them can explain how the earth is a ball, supposedly.
                What physical evidence would you need to prove gravity was real? Or what tests could you invent to prove it?

Do you believe in the strong and weak force? atoms? Electrons? Electromagnetism? Anything we have to detect because we cant actually see.

You claimed I don't understand the basic concepts of relativity.
                You dont. You claimed relativity is the reason a man in Australia thinks he is standing upright. That is bizarre nonsense.
                Maybe you can explain to me then, how gravity and relativity the theories, pertain to a globe earth then. I love being educated.
                The theories are used to calculate how mass warps the fabric of spacetime, and how an object of a certain mass will be crushed into a ball. Its the same science that accurately predicts the orbits of moons, planets, stars, comets,etc plus the path of all objects falling to the ground.

I can only answer what a globe earth would look like in the negative. Because I've never seen it, neither have you, with this question. But 1st yours. It's safe to assume that an earth, 25000 miles at the equator, curved 8 inches a mile squared, (globe earth fact), would not look flat.
                What a cop out. You are ducking the question.

If the Earth was flat ships wouldnt sink down over the horizon.
                And over a body of water, you wouldnt see further the higher you are.
                The Earth wouldnt cast its round shadow on the moon.
                There would be no reason why hurricanes rotate in opposite directions either side of the equator.
                The constellations would look the same either side of the equator.
                There would be no model for the movement of the stars. Only orbits and our rotating globe achieves this.
                It would be impossible make a triangular path using only three 10,000km straight lines and three 90degree right angle turns.
                The shadows from two 1meter tall sticks placed a few hundred miles apart wouldnt gives you the calculations for a round Earth.
                And...it would look flat from space!

And of course a flight from LA to NY both direction would not be precisely the same time, depending on weather and so forth. I'd think you'd understand the point. You don't. They are similar and compared. What I do know, is that according to globe earth fact, the world spins eastward at 1050 mph. A passenger plain flies at around 550 cruise speed. Therefore you'd never, actually be able to reach NY from LA. It would actually take longer to flow toward NY than it would to fly over the pacific and have Ny come to you. Or a plane would constantly be flying downward to remain in orbit on a globe. These things are physicality's.
                If u want to understand why flights from LA to nyc take the same time google it, youtube it, post the video here and explain why its wrong....there are several videos made easy to understand

By every single physical account, earth is flat,
                Every account of the Earth being round you dismiss.

it does not move and up is up and down is down. The law of density physically proves that.
                Nonsense. You are making up this law. You cannot provide me with any description of it.
                Only through gravity can we calculate the rate at which an object falls. Any object.
                Last edited by The Noose; 11-30-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  1st, thing. I don't even know why the conjecture of black holes, neutron stars, gravity waves and whatever else not pertaining to the topic was even entertained by me. Because the simple, and most important fact about them are, you can provide no physical evidence. That is why all of it, still remains in point of fact theories. And none of them can explain how the earth is a ball, supposedly. You claimed I don't understand the basic concepts of relativity.

By every single physical account, earth is flat, it does not move and up is up and down is down. The law of density physically proves that. On the topic of globe or not, no theory can disprove the physical attributes defining what 'I've stated. What would a flat earth look like? Let the oxymoron begin.
                  This is the nerdiest fight I have ever witnessed haha

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    So you basically refused to answer any of my questions.

What physical evidence would you need to prove gravity was real? Or what tests could you invent to prove it?

Do you believe in the strong and weak force? atoms? Electrons? Electromagnetism? Anything we have to detect because we cant actually see.

You dont. You claimed relativity is the reason a man in Australia thinks he is standing upright. That is bizarre nonsense.

The theories are used to calculate how mass warps the fabric of spacetime, and how an object of a certain mass will be crushed into a ball. Its the same science that accurately predicts the orbits of moons, planets, stars, comets,etc plus the path of all objects falling to the ground.

What a cop out. You are ducking the question.

If the Earth was flat ships wouldnt sink down over the horizon.
                    And over a body of water, you wouldnt see further the higher you are.
                    The Earth wouldnt cast its round shadow on the moon.
                    There would be no reason why hurricanes rotate in opposite directions either side of the equator.
                    The constellations would look the same either side of the equator.
                    There would be no model for the movement of the stars. Only orbits and our rotating globe achieves this.
                    It would be impossible make a triangular path using only three 10,000km straight lines and three 90degree right angle turns.
                    The shadows from two 1meter tall sticks placed a few hundred miles apart wouldnt gives you the calculations for a round Earth.
                    And...it would look flat from space!

If u want to understand why flights from LA to nyc take the same time google it, youtube it, post the video here and explain why its wrong....there are several videos made easy to understand

Every account of the Earth being round you dismiss.

Nonsense. You are making up this law. You cannot provide me with any description of it.
                    Only through gravity can we calculate the rate at which an object falls. Any object.
                    I answered your question in the only way possible. It wouldn't be flat, simple, precise and true. I'm not telling you what I think. The globe earth is supposedly 8 inches squared a mile. And 25000 miles around the equator. The statue of liberty stands 326 feet above sea level, and can be seen from 60 miles away, if the earth was a globe, using the globe earths very own dimensions, it would be 2074 feet below the horizon period.

Which is why it's in point of fact theory. You can't prove it's real and there's no way to test it. T HE O R Y.. But density, the proven law is the only part of the theory provable, physically and otherwise, you undressed yourself.

I believe in higher beings not detectible in 3d, does that count!!

It most definitely is bizarre nonsense to think anyone in Australia is standing upside down, I agree. He's standing flat and parallel to everyone else who's standing upright, because the world is flat.

It's the same what? that predicts the orbit's of moons, (plural), stars, planets and mass warp and a bunch of other stuff no one on earth has seen, ever been or for any other unlikely calculations actually exist?! Nope.

Ships don't sink, over the horizon. Perception makes things far away seem smaller than they are over distance, until it vanishes from perspective, only to reappear using tools made to do so.

The earth can be flat and cause a round shadow because it can be round and flat, envision a tire sitting flat, easy peezy.

I've been in a hurricane. Hugo and a couple smaller ones. The hurricane winds do not go in one uniform direction bro. You can't use an illustration as a point of fact. East, west north south.

There are model for the movement of stars, because they move. The parallax between constellations however do not. They appear the exact same distance at all times between each other, which would be impossible if we were traveling to infinite space at over half a million miles an hour.

Not sure about your sticks and triangles, but some flight paths on your globe have you flying in A's and V's. On the flat earth the same flight path's measure out in near straight lines. And planes fly straight, your debunks don't change the fact that you cannot fly straight over a curve. And if you traced your finger alone a globe, the Mississippi is in fact going uphill.

There isn't any tilt in the Panama canal, because it's...............flat.

All the physical evidence you can see, feel and explain you dismiss. Ohh yeah and the Coriolis effect, lol. You can make the water in your kitchen sink move either direction by the angle you turn your sink Fawcett, but can't trace you finger along the Mississippi on your globe and see the uphill??

Funny you mentioned distrust concerning physics. 9 11 physics experts get distrusted all the time by the same liars who lie. Nicola Tessa invented the channeling of electricity in the modern world, Einstien and Newton gave you quantum whatevers that are not proven, lol. True genius verses what if's.

Comment

• I've thought for years that JFK was killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X