No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Wladimir Klitschko Will Beat Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Agreed, i like Bibical but I think Wlad takes the rest off very well as his body heals and he'll be refreshed and renewed!

Not to mention he'll be able to knock off the rust and gain some confidence back when he fights in March!

Bibical is Too stationary like a statue and relies on his power wayyy too much(understandable) but Wlad will time him with the jab and give the kid a pizza face!

Only reason Wlad looked shot was cuz Tyson Montana Fury is a mammoth who can move like a smaller man and is very awkward!

I mean come on, I literally spat my drink out when I saw Fury do that ******ed head shake while dropping his hands and his gut did the truffle shuffle! That was about the most entertaining thing the challenger did that night!

Bibical will not move his head and wants to stand his ground which is find for the old guard if I must say so myself!

Wlad must use the jab and bring him the straight right everytime Joshua throws!

Wlad by shocking KO in the 5th
    I tend to agree with almost everything you said except I expect Wladimir to be careful and break Joshua down at a slower, prolonged pace. Either a late stoppage or a decision for Klitschko.

Comment

Some people must see things different to me ,Joshua dont have the movement or unpredictability of the gypsy king .
      Wladimir would of had to have fell apart since his lost to Fury to be easy meat for the likes of AJ

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
        All 3 judges had it to VK 4 rounds to 2. Only rounds lewis won was 3 and 6... And look at the way Lewis walked back to his stool at end of round 6, he was empty... It was a lucky break regardless of Lewis's age or past his prime, he wasnt gonna win that fight had it not been for that nasty cut. He got lucky and new his time was up so he was wise enough to retire.
        Klitchcko was gone....if you look at the end of the 6th round klitchcko actually got tagged with a temple shot and fell on to lewis, lewis was constantly tagging vitali with huge right hands by the time the fight was stopped...fights are won with KO'S and TKO's and your talking bollocks about klitchcko winning it when it was just halfway through the fight and the ref had no option but to stop the fight...his face was mangled so stop talking bollocks ...lewis great as he was as a fighter he lacks as an expert.......

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          He hasn't fought any big names I give you that.But neither really had Fury.Joshua is coming off of three fights against unbeaten young fighters who while not of a great quality is better than being 40 coming off a loss and not much activity.
          i get your point but i don't really see it that way as wlad lost to a quality boxer and joshua beat real useless that guys that any other half decent fighter would have beaten and joshua would have lost worse to fury

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            i get your point but i don't really see it that way as wlad lost to a quality boxer and joshua beat real useless that guys that any other half decent fighter would have beaten and joshua would have lost worse to fury
            The thing is Joshuas physical qualities aren't in doubt.Despite his level of opposition he crushes guys and has the length to reach a Wlad who is older ,and seems much slower getting off than he used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X