Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Dominates Cristian Fabian Rios, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Nice to see a former golovkin opponent going the distance with a guy 21-8-3 with 6 whopping KOs, really shows the quality of GayLoveKins opposition lol...stupid hype job
    Ohhh Please like Liam Smith is any better or better yet fighting old azz cotto. None of these fighters are the same after GGG is done with them.... and i would not be suprirsed if cun-tnello pick Lemieux as his next opponent as well.
    Last edited by MantisToboggan; 10-23-2016, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Nice to see a former golovkin opponent going the distance with a guy 21-8-3 with 6 whopping KOs, really shows the quality of GayLoveKins opposition lol...stupid hype job
      The ignorance of some so called fight fans is unbelievable sometimes. They think losses means a person automatically sucks. And if he only has six ko, well then.

You realize he's never been stopped. Lemiuex is a decent fighter, former world champ, and very few want to fight him. Lemiuex is 35-3, 32 KOs in the World Level of boxing. It's why it's highly unlikely we'll see him in the ring with Canelo.

Rios is a rugged tough fighter, but he is tough competitor.

For many boxing fans such as yourself everything is black and white. You never take styles into account, or other situations. Lemiuex underwent surgery in July to repair a torn meniscus, then started training and this was his return.

You probably didn't even know he was coming off of an injury. This is a perfect example of boxing fans today. They are all too willing to denigrate top fighters while sitting at home at their computer screens.

Comment

Stupid comments as always. How you gonna knock somebody out when your opponent jumps on harley davidson and back pedaling the whole fight?...Though all Argentian boxers have granite chins and are hard to knock out...Lemieux was just desperste to get a KO and thats why Rios was able to land a lot

Comment

Luis Nery is a better boxer than Lemiuex.

lower-weights are better...

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
            Ohhh Please like Liam Smith is any better or better yet fighting old azz cotto. None of these fighters are the same after GGG is done with them.... and i would not be suprirsed if cun-tnello pick Lemieux as his next opponent as well.
            Idk why you insult Canelo in response to me...I don't care for either guy honestly. However, to be fair, Canelo's resume is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              The ignorance of some so called fight fans is unbelievable sometimes. They think losses means a person automatically sucks. And if he only has six ko, well then.

You realize he's never been stopped. Lemiuex is a decent fighter, former world champ, and very few want to fight him. Lemiuex is 35-3, 32 KOs in the World Level of boxing. It's why it's highly unlikely we'll see him in the ring with Canelo.

Rios is a rugged tough fighter, but he is tough competitor.

For many boxing fans such as yourself everything is black and white. You never take styles into account, or other situations. Lemiuex underwent surgery in July to repair a torn meniscus, then started training and this was his return.

You probably didn't even know he was coming off of an injury. This is a perfect example of boxing fans today. They are all too willing to denigrate top fighters while sitting at home at their computer screens.
              So, you honestly think Lemieux is a good fighter? I do like how he moves forward and backward, even though I guess he never learned circles in school, but anyway...so you think he's a good fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                Stupid comments as always. How you gonna knock somebody out when your opponent jumps on harley davidson and back pedaling the whole fight?...Though all Argentian boxers have granite chins and are hard to knock out...Lemieux was just desperste to get a KO and thats why Rios was able to land a lot
                No, Lemieux just gets hit a lot.

Comment

Idk why you insult Canelo in response to me...I don't care for either guy honestly. However, to be fair, Canelo's resume is better.
                  Yeah right. He couldn' beat a boxer who's 8-23-3 (Jorge Juarez) and 20 pounds lighter?

Comment

solid performance from lemiuex

Comment

He has interesting hair
                      Last edited by BEEHOP; 10-23-2016, 03:16 AM. Reason: Drumk

Comment

Working...
                      X