Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think broner vs khan would be a great fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't a match up I'm clamoring for but I'd take it. You guys seem so sure of Khan though. I think he outboxes him, but the question is, what if Broner lands? Khan may still be hiding glass, even at 147. Broner is slow of foot, but the hands are fast, I definitely think Khan could get caught.

And for you guys saying Khan stops him... Nah. We know Broner's beard is legit. Almost anyone else taking those bombs from Marcos is getting stopped and he lasted the distance

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
      This isn't a match up I'm clamoring for but I'd take it. You guys seem so sure of Khan though. I think he outboxes him, but the question is, what if Broner lands? Khan may still be hiding glass, even at 147. Broner is slow of foot, but the hands are fast, I definitely think Khan could get caught.

And for you guys saying Khan stops him... Nah. We know Broner's beard is legit. Almost anyone else taking those bombs from Marcos is getting stopped and he lasted the distance
      Khan took those bombs and did not hit the canvas

Broner has some glass up there, like it or not..When Paulie stung him with a punch, thats when i knew his chin is there for the taking and with a defence like that, he will not last very long. So damn easy to hit, he cant get away from traffic, i dont see him ever moving back up to 147

Comment

Khan wins easy. Broner isn't on his level

Comment

I don't like khan. And I'm a broner fan

But this is a terrible stylistic match up for broner

Comment

King Khan kills this clown.

Too much speed, movement and accuracy.

Comment

this would be a very interesting fight.

edge to khan.

Comment

Khan wanted the fight for last May but there was no way Haymon was going to risk Broner getting his arse kicked twice in a row

Comment

I'd actually LOVE to see this fight.

After Broner knocked down Porter, a Khan fight became more interesting.

Comment

I think Khan would whoop his ass, though he might get wobbled a couple times.

Comment

Working...
                    X