• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Old picture

suit swagger.

Comment

• Reppin the beard since '09. Without it ive been known to look like a 12 year old with hamster cheeks

Some of you guys are babes no ****

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Right, that's me on the right. Outside of a bar in Oxford, Mississippi.
        OMG what a funny looking midget you are

I would actually feel ashamed of myself if I was to lay my hands on you. It would be like injuring a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Reppin the beard since '09. Without it ive been known to look like a 12 year old with hamster cheeks

Some of you guys are babes no ****
          I was expecting Cruisey to look like a solid chap.

Comment

• There's nothing, almost nothing, for me more absolutely hilarious in this world than a small dude pretending to be a big shot, just because he went to the gym all day long to get that gayish ricky martin appearance. That is just plain hilarious. Just look at that guy and his smirkish smile and Adam Booth attitude. I love when small guys big themselves up and proudly post their pictures online

Comment

• LacedUp looks like a student who just gave a red apple to his most favorite teacher

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                I was expecting Cruisey to look like a solid chap.
                Thanks your not so bad yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Wait till Larry sees this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    There's nothing, almost nothing, for me more absolutely hilarious in this world than a small dude pretending to be a big shot, just because he went to the gym all day long to get that gayish ricky martin appearance. That is just plain hilarious. Just look at that guy and his smirkish smile and Adam Booth attitude. I love when small guys big themselves up and proudly post their pictures online
                    Who are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Who are you talking about?
                      Not you, don't worry fatty. You look like the fat twin brother of Ricky Hatton.

I have this ongoing E-War with little LacedUp. He keeps posting **** erotic Ricky Martin (prime Ricky Martin) pictures while asking for a real life fight. The guy is off the rails, clearly. Probably doing cocaine too.

Comment

Working...
                      X